• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many red envelopes do you have?

CTRL+F says I have 102 red envelopes in my inventory
And searching for the phrase "You spent 86 Bells on a purchase in the Shop." on my discord bot indicates I have purchased 127 red envelopes. Not too bad a return, I suppose; it has been pretty fun spreading Mistreil's chain letter message. XD

I have 17 of them in my inventory, I lost track of how many I sent out and would rather not know ^^;;

I have 14 envelopes. I've only sent 7, and I'm so sorry to everyone I haven't been able to return envelopes to, I have 18 TBT rn. 😭🧧💗

I just counted how many red envelopes I sent.

So I own 25, but I sent 13. So I’m pretty bad. What’s even worse is that I still got over 1,000 TBT, yet I don’t plan on sending any more red envelopes. I’m a cheapskate, like Mr. Krabs.

0 right now. I haven’t really been active much to do some swapping but I’m about to change that. Speaking of feel free to message me if anyone wants to swap. :)

I just counted how many red envelopes I sent.

So I own 25, but I sent 13. So I’m pretty bad. What’s even worse is that I still got over 1,000 TBT, yet I don’t plan on sending any more red envelopes. I’m a cheapskate, like Mr. Krabs.
So you are even making a profit, pretty smart 😄

So you are even making a profit, pretty smart 😄
Yep! If the buyback price is 68, then I’ll have 3,500 TBT by the time the event ends. Which is not true if I have 150 red envelopes. And that’s not even going over any potential collectibles I win if I win a collectible.

I have 14, but 10 of which are from selling unused collectibles. I plan on stepping up my swap game tomorrow to help get us to heart wands.

I have 2 and I’ve sent maybe 8 or 9. I’m not rich enough to send out dozens… I want to be though :p

Only 2! But I also only been able to give 3 out, maybe I should try to send out some more :)

Back