• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how good are you at saving money?

i'm horrible

like the longest i've had money was like two weeks

I used to be bad at saving... until I moved out on my own.
Now that rent is priority, I have myself on a budget. For the last year or so things have been going much smoother. I have a savings account that I put a little into every pay check, then the rest is for bills and some personal spending money.
It took some discipline in the beginning, but now it just comes natural.

I'm not terrible at holding onto my money when I need to, but I rarely have that much money in the first place, so saving money doesn't exactly mean economic stability for me, haha.

Honestly.. It depends on the day. I'd like to say overall I'm better with money than the average person, but my bird brain gets the best of me sometimes when I see makeup I like or anything sparkly lmao.

∂υє тσ му ρяєνισυѕ яєѕρσиѕєѕ, ι ?αи fℓαт συт нσиєѕтℓу ѕαу ι ѕυ?к αт нαи∂ℓιиg мσиєу, мσѕтℓу ∂υє тσ тнє fα?т тнαт ι'ℓℓ тнιик ι'ℓℓ ℓσѕє ιт ωιтнιи α ∂αу.... -.-

I've been terrible at it in the past, but I'm working on saving as much as I can now so I can move into an apartment after I graduate.

I like to think of myself as a good saver
Around 75% of my monthly wages goes into savings :D

I am so bad at saving money. I buy clothes that I end up never wearing or games I regret buying after. If I get money I end up spending it straight away and it?s annoying. I?ve tried to save but if I see something online or in a shop which isn?t even a necessity i?ll give in and spend :(

I'm good at saving, I just keep having unexpected expenses like my dog's recent $3,000 bladder surgery :T

I think im pretty good at it, actually. When i was a kid financially unstability was very easy to reach, so if theres something i really need in life is financial stability. However I also like pampering loved ones, and although i dont do the same to myself, sometimes ill spend my money on random gifts for them.

i am so bad at saving money i really need to improve
i struggle a lot because im not good at saving at all. i walk around everywhere with that treat yoself mentality (it needs to stop)

i think i am. i didn't grow up great financially so i felt bad for spending money and i still do rip

Not good at all! Finances will have to be taken care of by my SO when I get married.

Back