• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Far Out Frequencies

@Kaiaa So, just to make really really sure, we need to submit both answers in the same post ?
Like "Far Out Frequency round 4" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 1] + [text from puzzle 2] ?

Or we should submit
"Far Out Frequency round 4-1" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 1]
and a second thread
"FOF round 4-2" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 2] ?

Last edited:
@Kaiaa So, just to make really really sure, we need to submit both answers in the same post ?
Like "Far Out Frequency round 4" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 1] + [text from puzzle 2] ?

Or we should submit
"Far Out Frequency round 4-1" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 1]
and a second thread
"FOF round 4-2" > Round 4 > Your guess: [text from puzzle 2] ?
I will need both answers in the same post so just one thread is necessary for this round!

will both answers fit in the answer field? is there any specific way you want us to separate them (or not) that makes checking them easier?
They should both fit into the post, I don't care how you separate them as long as I can see that you have both the part 1 and part 2 message.

Can we write the answer to part 1 in the "your guess" box, and then the answer to part 2 in the body text? Sorry if this has been answered I'm still a little woozy lol

Can we write the answer to part 1 in the "your guess" box, and then the answer to part 2 in the body text? Sorry if this has been answered I'm still a little woozy lol
Whatever is easiest for you, so long as I can see both answers in your post!

~~~
Round 4 closes today at 11AM EDT, you only have a few hours left to solve the mysterious frequencies!

Points for round 4 have been distributed, if you did not receive points it may have been because you misspelled a word, included words that were not a part of the puzzle, or submitted after the submission window ended. If you think I missed you, please feel free to reach out!

Answers:
Puzzle 4 part 1
Mayday! Mayday! This is Gulliver to “the Lopez”! I was wrong, the mossy orbs were not stones at all, they were eggs! The creatures hatched from them are the vilest, alien-like creatures I have ever seen. Their lips are as red as the blood they seek, their eyes as cold as space itself, with ten spindly claws on each of their appendages and their faces as green as my own when I witnessed their hatching – I am frightened! Oh no! They are climbing upon each other as we speak, creating what looks to be a larger version of themself! I know what I must do! I must hit them with my shrink ray gun and contain them in my extra strengthened, diamond infused, Nook-Co branded candy jar! Gulliver out!

Puzzle 4 part 2
Gulliver to “the Lopez”, do you copy? I have done it! I -- very heroically I might add -- dodged their incoming attacks as they viciously swiped at me. After using the shrink ray gun, I was able to sweep them into the candy jar to contain them. I poked some holes in the top of course, but do not worry, I highly doubt that would actually hinder the integrity of the jar. Now that they are miniature, they look kind of cute. Maybe I can use this jar as my terrarium instead? I wonder how many of these creatures are inside. Anyway, I am flying into the landing bay now if anyone cares to give me a hero’s welcome! Gulliver out!
~~~

You are now free to discuss the puzzles/story line, post your fan art, post your theories, and point out connections between this event and others if you'd like! I hope you all enjoyed this puzzle event and look forward to another puzzle event in the future! Should I make them even more difficult next time? Even LESS time to solve?

ALRIGHT, I GOT IT!!!

I'm not crying. You're crying.

EhwYYeb.gif

I liked these puzzles! Had never seen this type of puzzle before, but they weren't too difficult once you get the hang of it. And, unlike a mirror, you know when your answer is right because the letters all fit and make sense.

The green alien babies in CiTB with those red lips...lol.

This has been one of my favorite events from Space Camp. I love the puzzle challenges and this was a new type for me. It also gave me a chance to work closely with my crew members and I feel like I got to know some of them better.

Thanks for hosting, Kaiaa! ❤️

But please don't give us less time to solve in the future. I think I'd just give up and let the alien babies eat me. 😭:alien:

imo this and count inside the bottle's time limits should have been swapped, i don't need a week to throw out a random number ya know

that being said this was prob my favourite event, no rng or having to be super active involved

Back