• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Far Out Frequencies

I thought I was about to miss the deadline and sent my answer without checking much for mistakes, there was still a hour left 😭

I haven't even looked at puzzle 3 yet, but this is all I can think about for puzzle 4 now...

clkeurG.jpg

My brain trying to solve these puzzles: I suddenly don’t know any words
Same here, as well as having being too opened minded thinking that any random word would fit.

Like of course Gulliver would write 'superfragilisticalidocious' in his message; why wouldnt he?

I haven't even looked at puzzle 3 yet, but this is all I can think about for puzzle 4 now...

clkeurG.jpg
I wish I could just award this post with points HAHAHA

Also, Round 2 has ended so please be sure you're working on Round 3. Keep powering though, you guys are almost there! I will start accepting entries for correct round 2 answers today, please be patient as I have to go letter by letter. I will let you all know when I've finished!

You all are going to hate the last one when it comes out. Perhaps even call for me to never make puzzles again hahaha :devilish:
(In all honesty, I'm so sorry!)

Also for anyone confused, yes you still have until 11:59PM EDT to submit your second puzzle, the answer for puzzle two will be posted sometime tomorrow! <3
Nah, we won’t hate you! We’ll just ship you off to Planet Puzzle Never, Never Land! :LOL:
Or maybe it’s Planet Never, Never Puzzle Land!

Last edited:
Alrighty everyone, thank you for your patience. All points/tokens have been distributed to correct answers for puzzle 2. If you did not receive points it may be because you misspelled a word, put the wrong word, or did not submit the puzzle on time. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me if you think I missed you!

Answer to puzzle 2:
Gulliver to “the Lopez”. You will never believe where I am! I have discovered an uncharted lush planet with trees that rival the famous sequoia, crystal blue waters, and a carpet of assumedly soft moss. I am touching down and exiting my ship now. Dear campers, it looks absolutely magical here! There are what looks to be mossy orb like stones scattered about the forest floor. These will be perfect for my terrarium project! Strange... there does not seem to be much fauna for a planet like this. All well, it makes collecting these stones easier. Gulliver out!

Back