• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
I like eggs cooked in a variety of ways! Scrambled or fried are my favorites, especially with or on toast, but I also enjoy omelettes and hard boiled eggs.

i personally enjoy sunny side up eggs, especially when the yolk is still runny. but id take a poached egg with hollandaise on an english muffin any day! soft boiled are extremely good as well, especially when their paired with something like ramen. i could eat eggs all the time, honestly i wouldn’t know what id do if we didn’t have them anymore.

I love eggs in every form, but scrambled and poached are my favourites and what I eat the most of.

I loved scrambled eggs! I am open to try other forms of it but I am very biased towards scrambled lol I might be relatively surprised though if I tried something new!

I love eggs! My favorites are scrambled, omelette, and poached.
Recently I've been cooking poached a lot - I like it that way if I'm eating rice or if I'm eating instant ramen with cheese. I cook an omelette if I want to add bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc. I cook scrambled eggs if I'm content with just seasoning and garnish on them, and having other food ingredients on the side.

Last edited:
I love eggs. I'll have them cooked in any way or form, they always taste good to me. I prefer when they are boiled that they are not too runny (especially the whites) or too hard (in reference to the yolk) but other than that, not too fussed. I can be fussy about other types of food but generally, I am easy-going about food as long as it is cooked/made at some level of quality. For the sake of the thread, I voted hard-boiled, poached, scrambled and omelette as my favourites from the options in the poll.

I LOVE deviled eggs and over-easy eggs! I'll eat them pretty much any way though 😋

Back