• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how are you feeling right now?

To be completely honest, I actually don’t know. I’m kind of just this right now:

1711661718168.png

Tired and nauseated. First trimester icky-ness. Just finished doing some studying too so my mind is all blah. Going to decompress with some ACNH though so hopefully will feel better soon. Maybe make a cup of tea and a warm bath too.

I'm feeling rather famished... of course, that means it's time for a beer! Alcohol for din-dins! 😃🍺

I just woke up after falling asleep (unintended nap) and I am actually feeling pretty happy and much better than I was earlier. 🙂 I think it helped that I stayed on to participate in the egg hunt instead of taking more time away to try to cope with my depression. The atmosphere here even when there are no events going on always is really positive and fun 🙂.

Tired. My semester has a few weeks left and I am so ready to be done. I'll be done for good when I graduate in August, but since this is my 7th year of college (undergrad, year of prerequisites, then grad school). I am just ready to work a job and then get to come home with no studying or schoolwork afterwards.

feeling sleepy and still a bit depressed. I am better than I have been for a few days though. 🥺

Pretty content, can't complain.

Back