• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how are you feeling right now?

Also feeling content, had a good day. And I don't have martial arts or exercising tomorrow. : D

I'm feeling bloated. I played with fire and had some dairy, and now I'm paying the price. I'm sure you all want to know about gastro-troubles.

I feel great because I’m getting paid over $20 an hour to wash dishes today. I’m on overtime.

The medication I take daily for anxiety was two days late coming into the pharmacy. I ended up not being able to take what I needed.

I finally have it, but it also gave me a brutal headache. I went as far to go take a pain relief.

I haven't been on medicine for long in my life, but I can tell it's not to be messed around with.

tired since it's getting late but i also have trouble sleeping early (not even early just sleeping at an appropriate time since i have work in the morning) for some reason. call it FOMO i guess but FOMO for what? i don't even know lol.

Restless, it's getting late but I have too much energy. I don't want to do anything but sitting still feels uncomfortable too.

tired and it's only monday 😭 long weekend coming up, just gotta focus on that

woke up feeling tired, hoping it'll pass today. i've made myself some tea and trying to focus on organizing my week so i don't get off to the wrong start.

Exhausted and a little stressed. Its been a long day and I have so much to get done tomorrow .

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Back