• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how are you feeling right now?

I was feeling tense for most of the night, and I got up early this morning to do something for a moment, but I went back to sleep for about one and a half to two hours and I feel a little better 😌

I'll probably get up soon and eat, then I know I'll be okay hehe

Tired but happy as today is my Friday and I have less than two weeks of work left for the rest of the year.

Tired, low and no idea if anything can make life better

I'm feeling okay right now, since I had my mint hot chocolate, but earlier I was really in a bad mood.

I’m in a decent mood. I’m almost done organizing stuff in the bonus room that’s connected to my bedroom, and I reconnected almost all my electronics. This space is so much better than the cubicle I had before elsewhere in my house.

At the same time, however, I’ve got work on my mind for Monday, and I mentioned in the “what’s bothering you” thread about my gripe with them at the moment. Also, I’ve been feeling a bit lonely in real life. I’m overwhelmed about how the heck I’m supposed to rebuild my social life from scratch, without resorting to social apps and with my town’s lack of hang out spots for people my age. I’ll probably end up being forced to find young adult activities that are several cities over, as almost everything being offered in my town are sports leagues or are kid-oriented.

If my job doesn’t compensate me for the added work they’re giving me and I have to leave, maybe that will increase my motivation, who knows.

Kind of annoyed.

Facebook is not letting me into my account. Repeatedly kicks me out no matter which device I use. I can't contact support because it's completely A.I driven.

This is the only way I've been to get in touch and stay in contact with my siblings. Incredibly frustrating.

Back