• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how are you feeling right now?

oof i’m sorry to hear that :(. i hope you feel better soon!

as for me, i’m doing alright! i’m a bit frustrated, though, as i’ve been having trouble falling and staying asleep for a few days now which uh,, isn’t sexy aha. >_<

oof i’m sorry to hear that :(. i hope you feel better soon!

as for me, i’m doing alright! i’m a bit frustrated, though, as i’ve been having trouble falling and staying asleep for a few days now which uh,, isn’t sexy aha. >_<
thanks, me too :^(

i can relate to that and it is definitely deeply unsexy
i hope you get some good sleep soon

Sorry about that. Is it just in general or something happened in particular? Either way, feel better.

As for me, I'm feeling a lot of guilt that I'm not signing on earlier to talk with pals. A lot of it is due to laziness and maybe some anxiety. 🙈 (I wish there was better emoji than this see-no-evil monkey, lol)

Sorry about that. Is it just in general or something happened in particular? Either way, feel better.

As for me, I'm feeling a lot of guilt that I'm not signing on earlier to talk with pals. A lot of it is due to laziness and maybe some anxiety. 🙈 (I wish there was better emoji than this see-no-evil monkey, lol)
i just got too stoned yesterday and i don't feel good still. my first bad experience with marijuana, all i could do was lay down and wait for the thoughts to go away

i'm sorry you're feeling that way!! but don't feel guilty bc i'm sure your friends are understanding
sometimes anxiety just gets in the way lol

@shion
Ohh, that's a bummer. 😰 I can't say much on that because I never tried weed, (just not interested in it). It sucks that you're still feeling it. Also don't know if this will help you out but I found this healthline article for tips & stuff but just to give you options even if it not might pertain to what you're experiencing.

and yeaaah, it's just me being a dumb worry wort.

@Pyoopi thank you so much for this! i definitely wish i had the clarity to look something like this up when i dealing with the worst of it haha. gonna try a few of these now to see if it helps at all

been really tired and kind of sad for the last few days, im sure theres a light at the end of the tunnel though

I’m tired and a little disoriented from not exercising. It’d be nice to get out of the house.

Very afraid.

I just now bought a new vacuum and I'm afraid it won't suck - literally.

PLEASE have better suction than the POS I'm about to toss out!

I’m tired and a little disoriented from not exercising. It’d be nice to get out of the house.
Me too. I get so anxious without a walk. It comes in waves, but this quarantine life is getting quite old. For the greater good though.

I've been feeling really tired nonstop for the last 3-4 days. prob gonna make myself go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at like 7am to see if that alleviates the issue.

also really happy/excited since I just realized I'm non-binary :)

my mom was angry at my dad (rightfully) and it made the mood tense but she kept taking it out on me, an innocent bystander. other than that, i'm feeling pretty good.

I'm alright, I'm just trying to do my best to keep my spirits up during this pandemic and not let it all get the best of me.

Last edited:
Im feeling a bit tired but by any means im happy as ever
I try to be as positive as possible... life sometimes is sad and stressfull but im always trying to be optimistic because in the end things generally are going to end im a good way if you keep doing the right things.
I know the concept of doing the right things is a lot more complex and correlates with a ton of topics and cultural aspects
But in my opinion doing the right is actually being good, kind and respectfull.
Anyway im tired thats all
And the main reasom is that mu routine is overwhelming and my plans for the future ate time consuming

Back