• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [HELP NEEDED!!!] Landscaping Needed! 30 Million Bells & 3 Sets Reward!

Ya_Boi_Keon

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm drastically in need of Landscaping my whole town,anyone of you that can fulfill that job will be rewarded with 30 Million Bells & 3 sets of your choice!

The type of town im aiming at is a Forest town done in the most beautiful way you could think of. More details below:

*My Dream Address is 4A00-000F-9068. Use this as a preview as to what needs to be done (For anyone interested)

*I have all the supplies you need: Saplings,Bushes,clovers,etc

*Provide me with your Dream Address so I can see your town and your capabilities :lemon:

*Im only available anytime on the Weekends & Holidays which leaves you with a 5 day break after the weekends if you dont finish.

*I will assist you as much as possible during gardening etc.

*Rewards will be given only when you finish the whole town. :D Feel free to ask any questions ^.^

My 3DS friend code is: 3007-9159-8511 Name:Keon
NNID: Nintendude101

(Please help me lol)

Last edited:
I would but I'm not even finished my town yet. Sorry.

Good luck! It's often quite hard to find people to landscape for you ;v;

I'm at work right now, but I can help after 4:00 PM Central Time Zone. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk further.

My town isn't up to standard but I greatly enjoy landscaping/gardening for others! It would be my pleasure to assist you in making your town beautiful. I'm unable to express my town as a preview as I have very recently reset it, however I have screenshots of a previous clients town to be shown at your request. c:

After visiting your town's dream address, i'm 100% certain that I'll be able to help you out!

Oh... I forgot to mention my dream address. It is 5A00-0029-9282. Beware that I'm still laying down paths and collecting hybrids.

If you still need help. I'm free a lot. I can also do a considerable amount with flower patterns. Dream code is 5D00-0028-460D.

Last edited:
Back