• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [HELP NEEDED!!!] Landscaping Needed! 30 Million Bells & 3 Sets Reward!

Ya_Boi_Keon

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm drastically in need of Landscaping my whole town,anyone of you that can fulfill that job will be rewarded with 30 Million Bells & 3 sets of your choice!

The type of town im aiming at is a Forest town done in the most beautiful way you could think of. More details below:

*My Dream Address is 4A00-000F-9068. Use this as a preview as to what needs to be done (For anyone interested)

*I have all the supplies you need: Saplings,Bushes,clovers,etc

*Provide me with your Dream Address so I can see your town and your capabilities :lemon:

*Im only available anytime on the Weekends & Holidays which leaves you with a 5 day break after the weekends if you dont finish.

*I will assist you as much as possible during gardening etc.

*Rewards will be given only when you finish the whole town. :D Feel free to ask any questions ^.^

My 3DS friend code is: 3007-9159-8511 Name:Keon
NNID: Nintendude101

(Please help me lol)

Last edited:
I would but I'm not even finished my town yet. Sorry.

Good luck! It's often quite hard to find people to landscape for you ;v;

I'm at work right now, but I can help after 4:00 PM Central Time Zone. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk further.

My town isn't up to standard but I greatly enjoy landscaping/gardening for others! It would be my pleasure to assist you in making your town beautiful. I'm unable to express my town as a preview as I have very recently reset it, however I have screenshots of a previous clients town to be shown at your request. c:

After visiting your town's dream address, i'm 100% certain that I'll be able to help you out!

Oh... I forgot to mention my dream address. It is 5A00-0029-9282. Beware that I'm still laying down paths and collecting hybrids.

If you still need help. I'm free a lot. I can also do a considerable amount with flower patterns. Dream code is 5D00-0028-460D.

Last edited:
Back