Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
HatsuneMiku_ProjectMiraiDX_Box.jpg

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Haven't found any thread about this game so I decided to make one! Is anyone else planning on getting this game on release date? I am so hyped for this game! :D (My middle school weeb always wanted to play this game since they announced it back in 2011 and after 4 years of waiting it's finally getting a U.S. release)

Also new to this game is that illustration PVs (like Matryoshka, Piano Girl, etc.) are getting their own PVs with 3D models and I'm so excited!!!

The game comes out on May 26th in the NA region, May 28th in Japan, and May 29th (I believe) in the PAL region.

I forgot that this game was coming out over here! I will most definitely be getting it. Though I thought it was called "Project Mirai Remix". They must have changed the name.

I don't know if I'll be getting this on release day, but it's definitely something I'm interested in. Can't go wrong with rhythm games :)

This game has had such fantastic promotion. I'm genuinely amazed.

But seriously, I plan to get. Either on release or the month after. Though from what I've heard, its not near as challenging as the Project Diva series, so....

Also mildly related, I kinda want the 3DS themes for this to get released over here.

Last edited:
It comes out around the same time as Splatoon, so I might be tight on money... but I will definitely get this game. Ever since the first 3DS game came out in Japan I've been wanting to play it, I'm glad SEGA decided to bring it over as well.

(I'm also looking forward to IA/VT finally coming out, but that's another topic.)

I'm not really interested in it. I really liked Project Diva f 2nd, but this I'm not so sure. I prefer the beautifully animated music videos over the dancing chibis.

I'm glad EU seems to be getting it as well, hopefully physical. I got the f 2nd for Christmas for my PS Vita but tbh I never enjoyed it as much as I would have. The menu system was messy and the touchscreen had bad reaction (for me at least).

I'm glad EU seems to be getting it as well, hopefully physical. I got the f 2nd for Christmas for my PS Vita but tbh I never enjoyed it as much as I would have. The menu system was messy and the touchscreen had bad reaction (for me at least).

You know you don't have to use touch controls for F 2nd, right?

They fixed that **** thankfully. Though you can't spam touch for stars and hit every one like you could in f if you are using touch controls.

Ah, me and my brother are probably getting this around the release date since we usually split games we both want half & half money-wise.

It looks so cute, but im not sure if i'll like it as much as I liked Project DIVA. (which i still dont own, yet)

You know you don't have to use touch controls for F 2nd, right?

They fixed that **** thankfully. Though you can't spam touch for stars and hit every one like you could in f if you are using touch controls.

They did? Must have missed or they worked bad, thanks though. But yeah menus were crapping so no wonder I never find stuff

OMG THERES A HATSUNE MIKU GAME COMING FOR 3DS?!

Omg what's it about I love vocaloid <3
AND OMG RIN AND LEN OMG OMG

Yay I'm glad that some people are excited for this game! Also yes pls NOA bring the cute Miku 3DS theme over here.

OMG THERES A HATSUNE MIKU GAME COMING FOR 3DS?!

Omg what's it about I love vocaloid <3
AND OMG RIN AND LEN OMG OMG

It's a rhythm game based off the Project DIVA series that's on the PS family but instead of having full sized models, Project Mirai DX has the cute nendoroid chibi style!

If you don't know what a rhythm game is, you basically press (or smash like me lol) the correct buttons to the rhythm of the song. Project Mirai DX will have 48 songs with difficulty levels, different modes (button or touch screen), a "My Room" feature where you dress up VOCALOID in their alt. outfits and feed them (i think)/watch them interact with their environment and more!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the new Matryoshka PV so cute!

I'll post more information once the game comes out (hopefully it gets a midnight eshop release ;w; ).

Ahhh it looks very cute
The interface reminds me of Osu! but probably less difficult, unless it utilizes the touchscreen?

OMG IM GETTING THIS

My parents would never let me buy this though so I really hope when it's out you can buy digital codes from the Nintendo website so I can buy it for TBT on here xD.

AND ITS SOO CUTE!!!

I love rhythm games, and I love playing the demo of Final Fantasy Threathythm :3. And the My Room feature sounds amazing!!!

Ahh I want this game so badly now xD

Still no sign of preorder over here in the EU, which I'm getting more and more annoyed about. XD Still, I'm seriously looking forward to the game. I need a vocaloid game I can take with me when I go to college and out on weekends.

Still, there are now rumours that EU is only getting digital copies.... which means I'll have to buy a better micro SD. Regardless, I'll be getting it, as will some of my friends too. So woo! XD

Back