• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Still no sign of preorder over here in the EU, which I'm getting more and more annoyed about. XD Still, I'm seriously looking forward to the game. I need a vocaloid game I can take with me when I go to college and out on weekends.

Still, there are now rumours that EU is only getting digital copies.... which means I'll have to buy a better micro SD. Regardless, I'll be getting it, as will some of my friends too. So woo! XD

I had this feeling it might be digital only since they tend to do that with all Japanese, more obscure things (they usually did that to Vita as well but they got better). I probably won't get it digital since it's not overly high on my priority list for summer.

I had this feeling it might be digital only since they tend to do that with all Japanese, more obscure things (they usually did that to Vita as well but they got better). I probably won't get it digital since it's not overly high on my priority list for summer.

I wish EU could get it physical as well. Having not owned the Vita, I didn't know that they did that. I suppose old habits die hard. XD Still, they could at least put it up for preorder on Eshop or something if it's going to be digital only. There's no mention of it there, on game or anywhere. So it looks like it doesn't even exist for us. -_-" But at this point I'm just being an impatient nitpicker. XD

Apparently some countries had their box art/bar code and such but really I wish they would stop treating those game like it's lower-class trash games. I just looked up a Deception game for PS Vita and seems they are pulling those shenanigans yet again. Ugh, stop it or don't publish at all. You should know that you have a pretty large market overseas and they will buy physical as long as you actually release it.

*waits paitently*

You'll be waiting a while. I've been checking everywhere in the UK since US had their preorder announced. With only 3 weeks left until release, I seriously doubt we'll be getting a preorder. :/

You'll be waiting a while. I've been checking everywhere in the UK since US had their preorder announced. With only 3 weeks left until release, I seriously doubt we'll be getting a preorder. :/

Same here. I wonder if we will get a physical at all. Sega has been sucking **** since PSO 2 though

Same here. I wonder if we will get a physical at all. Sega has been sucking **** since PSO 2 though

It's looking doubtful, which really irks me because of US being able to get physical. Still, we have a few weeks left. I'm not losing hope of preorder until there's about a week left.

Agreed. I really hope its a physical copy- a friend lost all her data on Pokemon X after a glitch in system transfer, and I REALLY dont wnat that with Miku.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0013857
I just saw this.
Japan is getting a cool stand, and a theme if you preorder physical, and a theme if you buy digital

Y WE NO GET DIS?

Agreed. I really hope its a physical copy- a friend lost all her data on Pokemon X after a glitch in system transfer, and I REALLY dont wnat that with Miku.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0013857
I just saw this.
Japan is getting a cool stand, and a theme if you preorder physical, and a theme if you buy digital

Y WE NO GET DIS?

I have to admit, I do prefer physical copies knowing how dodgy digital copies can be.

Japan also gets keyrings of Rin and Len in their pajama modules (my fave modules out of the whole game too!). Depending on where you buy the game in Japan, different retailers seem to be offering different themes and things. I found another bunch here:
http://nintendoeverything.com/screenshots-of-hatsune-miku-project-mirai-dx-pre-order-bonuses-japan/ (my personal favourite theme is the one with them in the stamps. That's adorable)
And here's the Rin Len keyrings among with a couple of other things:
http://nintendoeverything.com/hatsune-miku-project-mirai-dx-gets-more-pre-order-bonuses-in-japan/

Japan also has a demo for the game coming out on May 13th where they can play -LOL- Lot's of Laugh and another one (I think it's a Rin one, but I can't remember) and they can transfer save data from Mirai 2 over as well.

A part of me can understand why they have a demo released, but I can't understand why as of yet, the west has no sign (and probably won't) of getting the demo as well. I mean they had a demo for PDF (and I believe PDF2, but I can't be too sure on that), yet they don't for Mirai DX.

Mind you, I guess we should consider ourselves lucky we're getting the game at all.

On a more chipper note; I looked at gameplay of Project Mirai 2 and I want to know whose room will you be visiting first when you boot up the game? I'm personally going to Rin. XD

> japan gets everything. at least for nintendo 3ds, they're getting better with vita.

https://twitter.com/kochpresse/status/595498754616205312

I think their German distro guys posted about being delayed until august/september.. Would not surprise since it's Sega handling everything like crap nowadays.

Yeah, translating says that person was asking about not being able to preorder it and the guy replied with
"The title has been postponed, probably it will be the end of August/Early September. More detailed information will follow."

Well then.... I have to break the news to my friend.... Can someone give me a shield to hide behind? She won't like this....

Yeah that was pretty much the tweet; it seems delayed. They better make it physical now :(

Yeah that was pretty much the tweet; it seems delayed. They better make it physical now :(

My friend didn't take the news well. She's really annoyed by it. XD At this rate, if they keep delaying it. I'm just going to put it on my birthday list. XD

We don't know why it's delayed so much, but not only should we get it physical, we should at least get one or two of the promos as well. I feel like that would be a good start on apologizing for such a long delay.

My friend didn't take the news well. She's really annoyed by it. XD At this rate, if they keep delaying it. I'm just going to put it on my birthday list. XD

We don't know why it's delayed so much, but not only should we get it physical, we should at least get one or two of the promos as well. I feel like that would be a good start on apologizing for such a long delay.

Yeah... But then Sega has been ****ting on overseas (both NA and EU) since PSO 2 was out lol.

Probably they delay.. cause Sega. I don't think there is that much other than translating the game which shouldn't take 56 years imo.

I kinda looked forward to it, cause hey a 3ds game that is more of an obscure titles than Pok?mon or those child games.

YES we should, or they can include all the DLC on the game already.

Yeah... But then Sega has been ****ting on overseas (both NA and EU) since PSO 2 was out lol.

Probably they delay.. cause Sega. I don't think there is that much other than translating the game which shouldn't take 56 years imo.

I kinda looked forward to it, cause hey a 3ds game that is more of an obscure titles than Pok?mon or those child games.

YES we should, or they can include all the DLC on the game already.

I looked forward to it because I wanted a portable vocaloid game since I don't own a PSP or any of the old PD's.

But yeah, it's just translating and then region coding to fit the EU/NA 3DS and you're good to go. So we better get a damn good reason for this. But you're probably right, just cause it's Sega.

And will there be DLC for this? I haven't heard anything about DLC coming to this. Didn't know they would even have plans for it.

Yes... wonder why they let it over on Sega.. it's likes Atlus and NISA sometimes lol.

I played one of the Vita games... it was a bit meh so hope this is better if we ever get it.

Wouldn't surprise me, the Vita game had and most game nowadays that is not Pokemon has DLC lol

I didn't think the ones for Vita/PS3 were too bad. They certainly got more publicity for it than this one does. XD
You do have a point there. Though I have to wonder if we do get DLC, how much would it be? Probably a lot. XD

Back