• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Consider how much Theatrhytm games got (and they were out before the games themselves, at least the first one lol) probably.

Yeah they did, but idk I'm not overly much into the music genre because they never get the controls/menus/etc. right for my taste.

Ah, true true. Damn. Oh well. I can wait forever to save up and get DLC. Unless it's a song or module that I've been dying to see. XD

I suppose it's about personal preference really. I don't mind the controls and stuff too much, but a lot of music games do make it hard to play. XD

Yeah, I usually only get the free DLC; I don't really care much about costumes and such unless they look fab...

Yeah they need to make it more or less precise imo where you hit/press or something.. dunno. I love the concept of touching/hitting to the beat but it's too much unsynchro guitar hero for that game.

I do loved Hyperdimension Neptunia PP though (probably because I love the franchise of that as a whole)

Bleh, translated the German thing with shoddy mind translation;
If this is delayed Europe Wide......
*screams*
Still no SIGHn of a physical copy?

Bleh, translated the German thing with shoddy mind translation;
If this is delayed Europe Wide......
*screams*
Still no SIGHn of a physical copy?

My guess is it is for the whole of EU, which is why we have yet to see a physical copy come to us. I doubt we'll be seeing it until August. Still sucks that America gets it on time, but oh well. Nothing can be done.

/o/
I will probably crai if its Europe wide; America allways gets stuff before use and it's not far qwq
But yeah, I hope its just a German translation delay-and lest hope its not one of those 'Seven Lanuages in One!' games that are delayed because one translation team is slow.
Damn, I was really hoping to play it on holiday and all summer before stuff gets serious next year.

I CAN DREAM.

/o/
I will probably crai if its Europe wide; America allways gets stuff before use and it's not far qwq
But yeah, I hope its just a German translation delay-and lest hope its not one of those 'Seven Lanuages in One!' games that are delayed because one translation team is slow.
Damn, I was really hoping to play it on holiday and all summer before stuff gets serious next year.

I CAN DREAM.

There's no sign of it being up for download anywhere either... with two weeks left until launch. I seriously doubt it's just German. It's going to be the whole many languages thrown into one thing cause EU. XD

But yes, keep dreaming. XD

To be perfectly honest, it's really annoying me that there is two weeks to go, and they still haven't straight up told us.
Yeah, with those games I make two files:1 English and play the other in German to increase my German skills XD
It's still annoying though.

Yeah they need to make it more or less precise imo where you hit/press or something.. dunno. I love the concept of touching/hitting to the beat but it's too much unsynchro guitar hero for that game.

The problem is its a genre that basically demands 60fps being run at 30fps.

Though you do know that you can mitigate this problem in the options menu, right? To the point where its only really notably a problem if you're trying to go on a full cool cruise.

So now I'm seeing a bunch of posts saying the release for EU is still 29th May, so now I'm not sure what to believe. I'll be annoyed if it does show up for Pre-order in the next couple of weeks (though it's unlikely) as I just spent my money pre-ordering Splatoon...

Maybe I can convince my parents to buy it for me.... Eh, I'll just wait and see.

Is this game still coming out May 29th? Also, how much is it going to be?

I have around $45 in my eshop right now. Would that be enough?

Is this game still coming out May 29th? Also, how much is it going to be?

I have around $45 in my eshop right now. Would that be enough?

Depends what region your from. If you're from NA, I think it's about $40. I did calculations and compared the price of DX in NA with other NA games of the same price and matched them with the UK prices, so it'll be about ?32-?34 I'm guessing, but I'm not too good with money converting, so I wouldn't know prices for the rest of EU and stuff.

As for the release date.... it's mixed views. America still seems to be confirmed for the 26th and Japan for 28th. But EU has mixed info. Some places still say it's the 29th, others are saying it's still delayed until August.

Depends what region your from. If you're from NA, I think it's about $40. I did calculations and compared the price of DX in NA with other NA games of the same price and matched them with the UK prices, so it'll be about ?32-?34 I'm guessing, but I'm not too good with money converting, so I wouldn't know prices for the rest of EU and stuff.

As for the release date.... it's mixed views. America still seems to be confirmed for the 26th and Japan for 28th. But EU has mixed info. Some places still say it's the 29th, others are saying it's still delayed until August.

Alright. I'm in NA so I shouldn't be worried.

Can't wait for the game to come out!!! Can't wait to play the "My Room" feature and the songs Electric Angel and World is Mine!! :3

Alright. I'm in NA so I shouldn't be worried.

Can't wait for the game to come out!!! Can't wait to play the "My Room" feature and the songs Electric Angel and World is Mine!! :3

In NA, you should be able to preorder it already.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a lot of songs in the game. Especially Electric Angel, 1925, and Hello Planet. Oh, and Deep Sea Girl! XD

In NA, you should be able to preorder it already.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a lot of songs in the game. Especially Electric Angel, 1925, and Hello Planet. Oh, and Deep Sea Girl! XD
I have leftover Eshop, so I'll be buying the digital copy when it's out :)

I have leftover Eshop, so I'll be buying the digital copy when it's out :)

Or is digital not up for preorder in NA yet? Strange, I thought it would be by now. Then again, EU still has no word of it. It's like the game just dropped off the planet here. XD

i feel bad for Europe vocaloid fans ;_; (damn you sega how hard is it to translate a rhythm game, delayed till sept? wtf).

well, in order to (hopefully) lighten the mood, let's draw some of our fave vocaloids!

i'll start of with me fave, hatsune miku! :3c

CFGBl3LUsAADj4u.png

also, what's your favorite song? mine either has to be matryoshka or rolling girl, nothing bad with good old classic songs :D

Back