• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Grand Finale : Ultimate New Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's the Ultimate New Villager ?

• Ione

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Sasha

Votes: 50 41.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 40 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community ! 🥰
Welcome to the GRAND FINALE (following the Battle of the Winners).
Again, thanks to you all for your participation in the personality polls and the Battle of the Winners !
Now is the last time to vote and praise for your favorite New Villager 💪

Thanks to the previous poll, we know now who's your 3 favorites of the new villagers : Ione, Sasha and Shino received the most votes.
It's time to determine who's the only one : the Best New Villager among all.

This time you can only vote for ONE villager, so choose wisely.
The most voted of them will be crowned the Ultimate New Villager.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Ione%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Shino%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can check the previous New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

BATTLE OF THE WINNERS

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

The winner of the Grand Finale aka the Ultimate New Villager is:

Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

SASHA 👑
Crowned by the TBT community ! 💗
What do you think of our winner ?

THE END 🙏

Last edited:
So tough! I love both Sasha and Ione!! But ultimately, I ended up voting for Sasha. :)

Sasha. Only Sasha!
While Shino and Ione are both amazing as well. I just like Sasha more and I enjoying having him on my island as well.

I voted Shino, but can we just take a moment to appreciate the top 3 were exclusively created for the 2.0 update?
Seems like the AC team really knows how to roll out a quality update. :)

this is So hard!! i love all their designs a lot, definitely top tier!! when it comes to personality, i feel like none really match their appearance? shino and ione both have the sort of sophisticated look of a snooty villager (but aren't), and sasha just strikes me more of a smug villager, like he'd be an influencer or something. but i just learned that he's apparently the only male villager with the fashion hobby? which is so good 🥺 i'm mostly stuck between sasha and shino... it's so hard!
i think... i'm going to vote for shino. she just seems like she'd be my bestie

Ione is the one that stuck out to me the most from the very beginning. She's really pretty. Sasha is also kinda cute, but not really my favorite. Not a fan of Shino.

Sasha is the one for me. Gorgeous color. Nice bangs, beautiful eyes, best personality. Best genderfluid name, breaking stereotypes. Sasha is it baybeee.

Sasha is adorable. I really love his design and his adorable eyes, plus he's so sweet and definitely a dreamie of mine, but Ione is my favorite and has been since she was confirmed to be a new villager. She's just so cute, plus her design and house is perfect. She's also such a sweetheart and I love space so she definitely stands out to me.

Sasha is so adorable! I haven't gotten the chance to get him yet, but I think it's super adorable that his appearance is so different from the personality. I already ran into lone on happy home paradise, and she's running
my clothing shop
I think Sasha is still my favorite though. There's so many good normals out there it feels overwhelming sometimes, but I haven't really fallen in love with many lazy villagers yet. So, I say Sasha is the best! Shino's really pretty too, and her design's kinda unique but she doesn't really fit in with my island theme so i'm too huge on her ^^

It's Ione for me! I didn't even plan to get her but somehow got her on my first trip to an island! The star details on her tail are soooo nice and the fact that her paws look like they're glowing is just amazing. Her house is so cute too and I love that it has a gaming desk. lil gamer girl squirrel aW

I also somehow got Shino w 2nmts not even looking for her! (crazy luck ik) I like her design and the way her eyes get all squinty when she smiles but I just really don't like her as a peppy villager. I know otherwise she would've been an immediate fave had she been smug(male)/snooty/uchi

I had Sasha's amiibo and honestly he just doesn't look as cute to me in game as he did in pictures/videos ): the huge eyes don't look as good to me but ik others would love it!

Ione is one of my previous choices that made it through to the final round! I love her because she's a squirrel, she has a Galaxy theme, I love the normal personality - I find them very endearing. Happy to see her here!

These polls have been so fun to do. Thanks for making them.

I'm going with Ione as my all time favorite. I just love the Galaxy tail and her color and glowing so much.

But these are all fantastic villagers. What's really impressive is that all 3 of these have different types of appeal and seem so different animated in-game, too. Nintendo really outdid themselves with the new villagers for this update.

Shino is just so perfect, I had to vote for her, even though I also like Ione a lot. So much attention to detail went into creating these characters that they remind me of people I know in real life. Ione is so sleepy-eyed and gentle but also a gamer (girl gamers are awesome). Shino being peppy but having such a perfectly elegant home and the education hobby--she's very special. She's peppy *and* smart.

Both these gals seem super intelligent.

I picked Shino. Japanese folklore is always amazing.

Sasha is cute but I still prefer Sherb over him. I also still don't have Ione so I can't really say much. But I do like her glowing features.

At first I adored Sasha, but his housing interior puts me off quite a bit. I love his character and design but I went with Ione because she's more my vibe and I love the squirrels in general. If Sasha had less of a 'little kids' vibe to his house he might be my favorite. Hard call.

Sasha because he’s the first lazy I’ve loved in ACNH.
At first I adored Sasha, but his housing interior puts me off quite a bit. I love his character and design but I went with Ione because she's more my vibe and I love the squirrels in general. If Sasha had less of a 'little kids' vibe to his house he might be my favorite. Hard call.
Yeah honestly I hate his house and how many lazies have weird little kid houses when I view them all as adults. DLC came in clutch for me which I think preserved my love of him.

I voted Sasha, I dislike Shino’s horns quite a lot, Ione has weird eyelids? Sorry thats probably mean. But I think Sasha is such a cute boy, like I don’t think we have many male villagers that look like him, especially his eyes. He gives off cute vibes.

I voted for Sasha given I have him on my island though his clothing with jacket reminds me more of a jock than a lazy.
I haven’t met Ione yet though she always did look adorable.
Shino I have in HHP and my wife placed.

Out of the 3 I'll go with Sasha, I really love him and his Kpop aesthetic 10/10.

Shino is a close second, but I'l go to the moon for this rabbit.

Back