• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your first 10 villagers?

I don't exactly know who my first 10 were because I actually didn't buy all 10 villager houses for a while. When I was just starting out I left my island and 8 villagers/9 villagers for a bit and didn't get my 10th villager house until I'd already had the game for 6 months.

I do know who my first 8 villagers were though!
Axel (starting Jock)
Katt (starting Sisterly)
Marina
Cookie
Biskit
Monty
Broffina
Colton (first camper)

Axel and Cookie are two who are still on my island!

Previous island (now Thanos-ed):
Boone
Fuchsia
Benedict
Tangy
Blanche
Norma
Admiral
Erik
Kid Cat
Phoebe

Current island:
Pierce (current, photo)
Carrie (left, no photo)
Mira (left, no photo)
Phil (left, photo)
Pinky (current)
Alli (current)
Zucker (current, photo)
Cephalobot (current, photo)
Tybalt (current, photo)
Quillson (current, photo)

My current island has a lot of males. I've made it a self-imposed rule to use only 10 NMT for island hopping, a reason why I have so many smugs and jocks. I really wish this wasn't the case since I have no crankies! Its been difficult for Pinky and Alli to give me their photos. Both Mira and Carrie left before their friendships were high enough for photos. Mira was replaced with Sterling and Phil was replaced with Blanche. As soon as I got my ninth villager (Cephalobot) Carrie wanted to leave, opening it for Alli, making Carrie the first villager to leave my island. I don't remember the previous island very well other than I hated having Fuchsia and Boone for the longest time.

Back