• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best New Jock Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Jock villager ?

• Dom

Votes: 93 50.8%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 71 38.8%
  • Ace

Votes: 34 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community ! ✨
Welcome to the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS.

There will be 8 polls, two per day during 4 days, so one poll for each personality.
The first personality of the day is JOCK, the idea is to vote for the best new Jock villager.

To select the candidates it was simple since I only picked the new "New Horizons" villagers, I know some of them are not totally new but still, I think they deserve their spot here since there's a lot of new Animal Crossing gamers too.

The idea is to choose 1 villager but if you can't choose between two of them the option to vote for 2 villagers is activated.
You can't vote for the 3 of them though.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Dom%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Tiansheng%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Ace%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can follow the other New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

Here's the results for the Best New Jock Villager :

🥇 Dom
🥈 Tiansheng
🥉 Ace

Dom%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

DOM is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.
After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fey
Tiansheng is the clear winner for me: I mean just look at him in that picture, he’s raring to go! He’s not only the best new jock, he’s probably my favorite new villager and definitely my favorite jock overall!

Dom’s eyes always weird me out a bit, and Ace is just one of many lackluster jock birds.

I really like Tiansheng! I have Dom on my island and he's definitely a cutie, but Tiansheng feels a lot more unique. I'll definitely be hunting for him when I have space!

They are all three alright, voted however for Dom. There are many reasons why I like him so much, his facial expressions for example are just gorgeous and I like it that he has a more simple looking design.

I really like Tiansheng. He wins by a mile for me. Ace is alright, but I’m not really into the bird villagers. I’m also not a fan of Dom. My apologies to his fans, but I just don’t like him.

Dom is my favorite of the three. I feel like I've seen him in a bunch of memes and now I think of him as one of the funniest villagers, probably because of his various facial expressions.

Dom!!

I'm instantly put off by monkeys in this game, so Tiansheng is a no for me. Ace is okay, but nobody beats Dom.

I love Tiansheng and plan to invite him to live on my island in the future. I prefer unique and distinct designs and as such I think Tiansheng is pretty awesome.

I like Dom, but he's not a personal favorite. I also like Ace since I had him as a resident in the GameCube game. Neither come close to Tiansheng.

Wukong the villager! I used to not like monkey villagers very much...until 2.0 got released. I instantly liked both Tiansheng and Niko! Tiansheng is by far the best monkey and one of my favourite jocks in the entire game. He has the best jock aesthetic, with his yellow dragon track suit. He's also the only monkey villager that wears shoes, which I find interesting. Tiansheng is currently the chef on my HHP island's restaurant but I'll be sending him an invite in the future if I spot him while island hopping. Not sure why Dom was included in this poll, he isn't new, but I guess it would be clear who would win if he wasn't.

Dom will always be my favorite. I’m not sure about Ace though, I guess I need to check him out more to get to know him. He is pretty new to me. As about Tiansheng, I’m kinda okay with him.

Dom because I like villagers that don’t fit the mold so to speak you’d expect him to be a lazy because of his cry baby persona, but he isn’t.

Back