• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hourly Music Poll: Day One - Best 6 AM soundtrack

Which Animal Crossing game had the best 6 AM soundtrack?

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
NOTICE: While I can change the poll everyday, the results don't change if I edit the poll, so I'll be creating a new thread every day on your general opinion on the best Animal Crossing game for each individual hour.

Inspired by @\Jacob's idea where we should stream Animal Crossing's hourly music as TBT's hourly music, I thought of a series of polls where you can vote on which game had the best hourly song of each. We already have several discussions on which game had the best hourly music overall, but the question is, which game had the best hourly song of each hour? If you can mix and match hourly songs where you can have the best hourly song for a particular hour, especially if this site can stream the hourly songs, which songs would you like?

The poll is based on a general consensus of what the most popular hourly song by hour is on TBT. Today's poll is on the 6 AM soundtrack, which is the first of the hourly songs, all of which sound like a new day has began. Please stay on topic, and do not vote on which game had the best hourly music in general. Vote on which game had the best 6 AM soundtrack. Also remember to follow post quality rules if you're going to discuss the hourly songs. The poll will close once the day is over, so you have one day to vote.

For a comparison:

You are allowed to discuss which game had the worst 6 AM song, but the poll is for the best.

To the moderators: if you feel that this thread is on the wrong board, you may move it to the correct board. I chose this board since this is a general Animal Crossing discussion.

The poll is closed. So it appears that Wild World and City Folk won the first poll.

However, due to lack of participation, I can’t properly tell if this is the most popular 6 AM soundtrack. I’ll probably cancel this series of polls and start over when activity starts picking up again.

The poll is closed. So it appears that Wild World and City Folk won the first poll.

However, due to lack of participation, I can’t properly tell if this is the most popular 6 AM soundtrack. I’ll probably cancel this series of polls and start over when activity starts picking up again.

Only having the polls up for 24 hours is probably gonna be a big factor that kills participation. I would've enjoyed voting and participating but I had things going on this weekend and missed this thread entirely with the way you had it set up.

I think most leave polls up indefinitely or at least a week if they have an expiration date.

I wouldn't give up on your music polls yet 🌻

Only having the polls up for 24 hours is probably gonna be a big factor that kills participation. I would've enjoyed voting and participating but I had things going on this weekend and missed this thread entirely with the way you had it set up.

I think most leave polls up indefinitely or at least a week if they have an expiration date.

I wouldn't give up on your music polls yet 🌻
Thanks for the advice. I could create a new poll every three to four days, and the polls close when it’s been a week.

In this case, I’ll probably start over the 6 AM poll in the future.

Back