• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Nook Miles do you have? [2024 Edition!]

How many Nook Miles do you have?

• 0 - 250,000

• 250,001 - 500,000

• 500,001 - 1,000,000

• 1,000,001 - 2,000,000

• 2,000,001 +

Results are only viewable after voting.

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Hello to the wonderful people of TBT! It's about to be the fourth year of New Horizons and, in terms of miles, everyone's getting richer than ever.

I had previously made 2 polls regarding this question, the most recent one closing just over a week ago so it's time we open one for the newest year ahead of us! You can update your answers in future and this poll will close 31/12/2024.

Happy playing!

Just starting again so I currently have 22,000

Last I checked I had close too 200 000 I don’t know what to do with them all haha.

I might redesign an area and buy some furniture with them 😂

I had 1,327,320 Nook Miles when I posted in your 2023 thread back in June. I booted up my game to see how many I have presently, and I have 1,328,170 Nook Miles!

Only an 850 increase, but that’s honestly more than I was expecting considering I haven’t played in so long! If anything, I thought my total would’ve gone down since I bought some Nook Mile items late last year. 😅

I had more the last time I did this I think. I’ve been hovering around 190,000 for a long time. I spent quite a lot on some items last Halloween.

i've only got 50,000. i've had my current island for a bit over a year and don't really prioritize the nook mile achievements anymore.

250,000 is a high bar, I barely have less than 5,000 last time I checked lol TuT

250,000 is a high bar, I barely have less than 5,000 last time I checked lol TuT
When I made the thread for the first time I did incriments like '0-5000' '5000-10000' '10000-20000' and it turned out that was way too low for this forum. Most people who answered had at least 100,000-200,000 miles! Big numbers, yes yes.

I'm amazed that people have such low amounts. I have over 400 thousand Nook Miles, and I've been playing for less than a year. Though I guess it helps that I haven't needed to buy anything with NMTs, and I don't time travel so I haven't needed to search for new villagers too often.

I started a new island and I have literally like 8000 miles. It's so hard to decorate with no miles!! I need to pace myself even buying streetlamps, it's such a pain. I don't remember how much I have in my older island, but I only have one cartridge so I can't really order from my main island and transfer the items to the other one. But you guys with millions are amazing, that just means you've been playing consistently for a while! Congratulations to everyone!

I am in the low range as well, I just spent 100K nook miles to build an amusement park. I don't even know how many bells I spent taking items to Cyrus to be customized. All I know is he and his cute girl are rich.

I voted 500,000 to 1,000,000, but I spend my Nook Miles a lot, so I could never go up to 30,000 Nook Miles

my island is on day 3 and i have about 3000. managed to go until i started the game without knowing the miles mechanics.

Around 8k, I started playing at the end of October and spent most of them on Island tours, but now that I got most of flowers and plants I wanted from those islands I will spend less.

used nook miles not counted? how to know the total ? (only can see the current available).

I currently have 1,466,030 Nook Miles and counting. :oops: I've been playing on the same island since 2020 so that's definitely helped, though I don't think I could ever reach 2,000,001+.

Back