• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best New Lazy Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Lazy villager ?

• Sherb

Votes: 75 38.7%
  • Sasha

Votes: 122 62.9%
  • Chabwick

Votes: 24 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community !🎈
Welcome to the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS.

There will be 8 polls, two per day during 4 days, so one poll for each personality.
The first personality of the day is LAZY, the idea is to vote for the best new Lazy villager.

To select the candidates it was simple since I only picked the new "New Horizons" villagers, I know some of them are not totally new but still, I think they deserve their spot here since there's a lot of new Animal Crossing gamers too.

The idea is to choose 1 villager but if you can't choose between two of them the option to vote for 2 villagers is activated.
You can't vote for the 3 of them though.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Sherb%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Chabwick%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can follow the other New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

Here's the results for the Best New Lazy Villager :

🥇 Sasha
🥈 Sherb
🥉 Chabwick

Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

SASHA is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.
After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Last edited:
Sherb easily

Sherb is adorable. Love him.

Chabwick is not really my style. He's okay but nothing special.

And I really don't like the cutesy feminine esthetic in the slightest. They're my least favourite villagers.
So sasha is ruled out completely.

Sherb. I consider him my son and the baby of my island. Sasha is adorable as well, but if I had to choose between him and Sherb, I'd pick Sherb in a heartbeat. Sorry, but that goat has stolen my heart.

As for Chabwick, I don't really care much for him, and I'm not a huge fan of any of the penguins besides Wade (he is precious).

My vote here was for Sherb but honestly it was a difficult choice between all 3 of them. I love penguins and Sasha is also a great addition to New Horizons. Maybe I'll have all of them on my island someday!

Sasha, because he’s adorable and gender norm defying, which I’m totally down for.

Sherb is cute as well, but I find his design a bit bland (I can see how that’s part of the appeal though with him). Chabwick. Who’s Chabwick? Oh right. We’ll he’s certainly a villager now, albeit a very dull one IMO.

i voted chabwick for my girlfriend lmao. i'm neutral on sherb. he's too plain, even for me, and it's almost ironic since my favorite color is blue. sasha... i like the design and color palette, but just flat out doesn't look like a lazy to me. the jacket gives jock vibes, and his personality (especially per his PC description) screams smug, so he just seems blatantly miscategorized. it's hard to imagine him talking about bugs living in his floor and having stains all over his shirt. i can buy it with the majority of the lazies, but definitely not him.

I don't have an opinion over any of these villagers. They're all just kinda there for me.

Sasha, because I love villagers that break the gender norms. It's the same reason I like Truffles so much.

I've had Sherb before, but I didn't really find him all that interesting. He's cute (I'd say just as cute as Sasha), but I didn't really connect with him. Chabwick is fine, although not my cup of tea.

My vote goes for Sasha. I'm not usually fond of "cute only" villagers but I really enjoyed all the discussion around his gender because :
- it's the kind of topic I want to talk about freely in 2021 and that shows the animal crossing community (especially on TBT) is nothing but love.
- it made him a non binary icon.

Sherb is also very cute imo so close second choice.
Chabwick is ok too but compared to a Roald or a Wade...

I think Sherb but Chabwick is surprisingly so stinkin cute, so I picked him.
I dont like Sasha at all 😭

Sasha 100% no contest. I love him so much. He's also very unique in the fact that he has the fashion interest.

I was never too interested in Sherb, but I recently acquired him and he's really grown on me. Overall I like him, but he's not one of my absolute favorites.

Chabwick I'm very neutral on. I don't like or dislike him, he's just sort of there.

Definitely going with Sasha here because his feminine features make him stand out in a good way.

Sherb is a bit too plain for me. I'd say he's probably above a lot of other plain villagers, but yeah, he's not really a favorite of mine. He's a distant second.

Not a fan of Chabwick. Despite penguins being one of my favorite animals in real life and being fond of the various bird species in Animal Crossing, I just don't really like his design much. I tend not to like the minimalistic and simplistic art style when it comes to stuff like eyes or villagers lacking noses or whatnot. I guess his headphones give him a few points though. Usually something like that makes me like a villager, but he doesn't really have much going for him other than that.

I went with Sasha, because I love his soft/pretty vibes and that he's the first male villager with the fashion hobby! Sherb is really cute too though, and I like his more understated design.

Hopkins > Sherb = Sasha = Chabwick
It's a little pointless to cast a vote if they're all ranked the same for me... 😅

Hopkins is my #1 blue lazy villager. Unfortunately for Sasha, he's too similar in colour and personality for me to be comfortable with him reading from my #1 lazy's script. I can really appreciate his gender-defying look and asethetic, though!

Sherb is another lazy blue, and if he had been my random lazy move-in back in March 2020 instead of Hopkins, perhaps he could have taken that place in my heart. It didn't happen that way and so he's another 'meh' for me.

Chabwick is another lazy penguin when there's four others already. And strangely enough, while I really like bird villagers, penguins in AC don't have the same 'wow' factor as the other bird species do for me. I do like Tex and Flo a lot, though...

Back