• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best New Normal Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Normal villager ?

• Megan

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Ione

Votes: 175 79.9%
  • Zoe

Votes: 22 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community ! ✨
Welcome to the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS.

There will be 8 polls, two per day during 4 days, so one poll for each personality.
The second personality of the day is NORMAL, the idea is to vote for the best new Normal villager.

To select the candidates it was simple since I only picked the new "New Horizons" villagers, I know some of them are not totally new but still, I think they deserve their spot here since there's a lot of new Animal Crossing gamers too.

The idea is to choose 1 villager but if you can't choose between two of them the option to vote for 2 villagers is activated.
You can't vote for the 3 of them though.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Megan%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Ione%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Zoe%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can follow the other New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

Here's the results for the Best New Normal Villager :

🥇 Ione
🥈 Megan
🥉 Zoe

Ione%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

IONE is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.
After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Last edited:
Megan which ended up being my favorite normal villager of all normal villagers. She just seems weird and normal at the same time. I also liked her house even though that can be changed. I think it gave a good first impression. I often gift her those striped sundresses or cosmic shirts and painters coveralls.
Plus she's a purple bear. :lemon:
Unfortunately she isn't that popular so I haven't found a plush of her. Honestly I'd love for build a bear to make a plush if her.

Megan is the best
Love her.

Ione looks really cool, but at the same time she just doesn't look nice. Take away the glowing parts and she's just a grumpy squirrel.

And zoe... yeah let's not even go there

Megan is cute, but Ione is so cool looking. Her tail is so beautiful - really hoping to see it in-game soon!

Ione is the only one I even remotely like, so she’s my pick. I’m not a fan of the bright colors on any of them, but at least her design overall is very pretty and neat.

Neither Megan nor Zoe are interesting to me. Very bland design-wise—I don’t quite understand why you’d create a new character like Megan, or bring back Zoe among all the other (imo better) choices. I guess some people like that look though.

Last edited:
Gonna vote for Ione here, simply because I adore her space themed design a lot. Usually, I'm not such a huge fan of the normal villagers, but she's the first one I actually really like right from the beginning.

Ione because her design is gorgeous! 🥰 I heard she also lights up in the dark or something like that, which is really cool.

Ione is glooowing, I love her. ; ; I just wish she were snooty instead of normal.

ione for sure. it's pretty obvious i love space aesthetics so naturally im obsessed with her design. the other two are gorgeous though, megan is so cute.

I love Ione the most, but Megan is a close second! Both have such neat colors! Not sure about Zoe though. Maybe?

Back