• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Grand Finale : Ultimate New Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's the Ultimate New Villager ?

• Ione

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Sasha

Votes: 50 41.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 40 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of these 3 I have to go with Sasha, I squee'd when I saw him in the trailer. So so cute. If only he wasnt lazy... its the only thing that holds him from my island. Any of the female personality types would have fit the design perfectly, and smug I guess would have been alright. I think for me it highlights how "bad" the boys personalities are; they are so extreme. Very snobby, very sweaty, very old, very covered in bugs... while girls have very rude, very gentle, very hyper and very punky. Like more like actual personality types and not just tropes.....? I hope they change them a little for the next game. They used to be more balanced and lazy was a really really good type in New Leaf. Laidback, talked about food. Forgot some things. No bugs. No candy under the couch. No weird and gross things. Just chill person. It made Cranston one of my favs in New Leaf and I think that dialouge would fit Sasha too. Maybe next game.

Omg I love Ione to death, but Shino has just completely stolen my heart. I moved her in just before Thanksgiving and she has quickly become one of my favorite villagers. We just clicked! She's so cool! And of course, she looks AMAZING in red so I've been giving her tons of red stuff!

Ione is lovely but I think Sasha is such a cutie and I adore him so my vote is for him. 🥰

Gotta go with my boy Sasha. He was the villager in the newest update I was most excited for, so my vote goes to him. He deserves it!
So sad to see Raymond lost top three. 😭

My final vote has gone to Shino! While peppy wasn't the personality type I would've guessed just from seeing her in the Direct, I think it gives her some added charm in the way it subverts expectations—plus, she's currently our first and only peppy deer! I think she's got a lovely color scheme and a really striking, unique design. She's also one of only a few villagers with a mythological theme, which I think makes her extra cool!

My vote goes for Sasha and only Sasha. Tiansheng didn’t make the cut, unfortunately.

I voted Sasha! It was a tough decision between him and Shino, but ultimately I think Sasha's personality suits him a lot more than Shino's. I think she just looks like she should be a snooty villager.

This is a tough one, I'm gonna vote for Shino cause I love her design.

Ione's design is super cute though and Sasha is amazing! Plus point to Sasha for being a rabbit.

I really like Sasha, his genderfluid design and pleasing colors, he's uber cute. But I don't know about the lazy personality on him, wish he was a Jock so I could have one on my island.

I think Ione gimmick to glow in the dark is very cool so I understand she made it to the top 3, I don't have her on my island and there's already so many well designed Normal villagers (even if it's not my favorite personality).

In the end, my personal vote goes for Shino.
Again, I'm a big fan of Japanese folklore, so the fact she's based on the Hannya demon is a big yes for me.
Her esthetic is top notch, elegant and mysterious. Love her colors, the soft eggshell with vermillon red accents.
And Peppy kinda suits her in the end.

I voted for Ione cause I think her starry aesthetic is super cute! All of them are super cool villagers though, it was really hard to pick

Marlo didn't make it here :( That's okay cause Shino comes in second, so I picked her. I love her theme, especially her house! Her horns are also so freaking cute!!!

When it comes down to it Sasha, Ione, and Shino are the only ones that are really “unique” of all the villagers. Shino is unique for her species in that she’s the only female deer with horns, as well as being the only deer with fangs (plus she also does a one hand wave that no other peppy besides Rilla does). Ione is the only villager that is bioluminescent; the robots glow, but they’re, ya know, robots. Sasha is the only one that is more than aesthetic though, in that he’s the only male villager out of the entire roster that has the fashion hobby, which makes him functionally unique to other villagers. My personal favorite is Shino because she’s just amazing, but it makes sense that those 3 are the most popular.

Easy vote for me, it's Ione! I'm personally fascinated by all things outer space so Ione is a natural choice for me, with her spacey theme. Plus she glows in the dark which is freakin' adorable! I also like her house, both inside and out. 💖 She is never leaving my island!

Thanks for your votes everyone !

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE if you didn't yet ! The poll will close in 16 hours....
We will crown the ultimate new villager very soon 🤩

Thanks for participating in this series of New Villagers Polls, it's time to conclude ! ✨

And the winner of the Grand Finale aka the Ultimate New Villager is:

Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

SASHA 👑
Crowned by the TBT community ! 💗
What do you think of our winner ?

THE END 🙏

I’m so happy Sasha won. I just can’t stand Shino. Sorry, Shino fans.

Back