• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🦌 Deer Villagers Appreciation Thread 🦌

Who's your favorite deer villager?

• Total voters
When the next game comes out I may consider having a deer villager. I like all of them! Especially Shino. I gained an appreciation for her also because of her rockin' vacation home idea in Happy Home Paradise!

Erik is my favorite 🙂. I had him in NL and I loved him; he was so adorable. I ended up letting him move but it was a pretty hard decision to make. I had Fuchsia as a starter in NH but. I didn’t like her. I don’t care for Deirdre’s design either. But other than those two, I like all the deer and their designs. 🙂

I love the deer villagers, they're probably my second favourite overall species after the wolves, Fauna is my favourite villager in the game so she got my vote - really like her natural colour scheme and enjoy the calm, positive attitude of the normal personality.

Erik, Diana and Beau are other top choices of mine and villagers I had on my island for quite a long time, likewise Lopez and Zell were villagers of mine for a bit, though they didn't stay as long as the others, and I enjoyed getting to know them as they weren't villagers I'd had before. I wasn't particularly interested in Shino when she was first announced but found her on a mystery island when villager hunting and decided to give her a chance and she really grew on me.

I love Diana and Shino out of the does. Diana has always been a villager I liked a lot and Shino has a very unique design, I love it. for the bucks I like Beau, he just has that cute innocent face.

voted for shino <33

pretty sure that i had erik and zell in my new leaf towns at some stage, they're cool too! erik's antlers are simply 11/10

Back