• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Nook Miles do you have? [2024 Edition!]

How many Nook Miles do you have?

• 0 - 250,000

• 250,001 - 500,000

• 500,001 - 1,000,000

• 1,000,001 - 2,000,000

• 2,000,001 +

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been playing this game for almost 4 goddamn years with multiple islands and I don't think i've ever reached over 10,000 miles without spending.

Well the most I’ve ever had at once is maybe 175000, but I spent them all. I’m fact I spent them all today starting at 88000 and now have a whopping 280 nook miles 🫠

I've actually been spending some time on earning more recently and I just got back above 100,000 Nook Miles.

300,000. I really don't need them atm so they just sit and accumulate. I haven't played much recently so it's kinda been sitting there at that number for awhile.

I have about 75k... and I STRUGGLED to save that much, I don't know how people do it tbh

I used to have a lot more on my main island. I haven’t really played that island in awhile but I think it’s around 50k as I used a good amount of nook miles before I took a break. I think the most I had at one time was 250k.
My second island I restarted on New Year’s Day so it doesn’t have a lot either .
I recently got terraforming so most of my miles went to that . Right now she has 30,000.

I currently have 1,162,270 Nook Miles! I really haven't spent a lot of them over my course of playing the game, and mainly had to grind them out in order to get all the Nook Miles achievements, lol.

I have 368k on my main file and about 25k on my other file/island resident. I'm shocked to see people with 1 mil though omg,,, could never be me I fear, but I admire the dedication. :oops:

Back