• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ freebs (closed)

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation

EDIT: (feb 1 2016)

recycled thread... havent been drawing for a while so my hand is rusty orz
they'll probably just be sketches??? screams idk I might color them if I like it haha
post ref + personality if you're interested!! not first come first served etc

I want to test out a new brush and try more dynamic poses b:
they will be sketches!! Just post ref + personality + pose rec if you have one!!
note first come first served and won't do everyone.... yea... orz

Last edited:
yay freebs owo I have two ocs, i'll post both of them so you can pick from either if you choose to o:
first oc:
[x]
personality is bubbly, shy and kind

second oc:
[o]
personality is bubbly, a little shy and quiet

I don't mind about the pose, you pick ^^

thank you for your time and consideration (≧∇≦)b

Last edited:
Whoo freebs!!
here is my oc mimi, her personality is listed in there 8)
any pose is cool w/ me :) thanks for doing this♥

How about this adopt I haven't done anything with since I got her a few weeks ago? →

Thanks for considering!

hi! maybe my new oc? she's on the right and her hair is all the way down instead of bunched up like in the pic c: [x] here's her information!
she likes to roam the woods and play with the fauna and animals- wears the hood to be more like them. the marking on her face is faceprint that she likes to wear for fun!
she likes to play in the cold more than the summer, hence her outfit and how she wears stockings.
katya is social around non-human things, but tends to clam up and be shy around humans. she’s 10-12 and is homeschooled. instead of going to town with her parents and shopping and stuff, katya likes to be in the wilderness.
she loves to read and write, but hates math and science.
she’s a vegan because she loves the forest and the animals she meets so much and couldn’t imagine killing them to eat.
tends to get in trouble with her parents because she’s out so much
she likes: cake, cold days, leaves (she loves to jump in them), dressing up, and making things
she dislikes: excessive warmth, thai food, selfish people, people who harm the environment, and math. especially math!

Hi! I would love to get a sketch from you for my oc in my avatar and
image.jpg
here! I'm on my phone so I couldn't link and there's no power/wi fi in my house right now so yeah thank you for your consideration x3
She's also sarcastic and tsundere and likes books c:

Last edited:
perhaps my lil one? [x][x]
feminine, cold, witty, deeply caring. 18, last year of high school. but honestly, feel free to experiment however you like if she's chosen!
thanks for considering!!

IMG_0849.jpg
just a laid back guy who doesn't like getting involved into things

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to get a sketch from you for my oc in my avatar and here! I'm on my phone so I couldn't link and there's no power/wi fi in my house right now so yeah thank you for your consideration x3
She's also sarcastic and tsundere and likes books c:

tumblr_inline_nxzfzywwUi1simzty_540.png

ovo)/

Perhaps my mayor?

2nMFeUT.jpg

She is sweet and elegant, has a appreciation for nature~

ref! [x]
personality: bubbly & positive, sometimes shy

thanks for considering!!

Back