• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ freebs (closed)

[x]
Personality: Chill guy, loves to rock out on his guitar. He has a tendency to be flirty no matter the person or gender. More information in the link if needed 'v'b
oh no it's not lunae, poor jint...

griest_by_kyukon_by_zujina-d9jedsq.png
I love expressions like these(I think they match his personality):
g8iUat1.jpg
Dhl3ptc.jpg
5tGiI7V.jpg
Personality: Mischievous, snarky, fresh, energetic, and naive.

new oc2.jpg
Here is what her twin looks like just so you can get an idea
misfit.jpg

Personality: She (no name yet) is the twin that respects all life. Unlike her sister, she doesn't have bloodlust. She has self-doomed herself to follow her sister (Misfit) for all enterinty or until death strikes them down.

012816_013116_by_ardrey_d9pz4j0_by_toxifoxy-d9q2frq.png
Personality: Spunky and outgoing.

Hii, ref. Personality: lazy, sleepy. The circles on top should be panda ears. Thanks for considering~

I love your art! I hope you consider drawing my OC c:
my new bab

personality: Charisma is a very optimistic and bubby girl who has a ultra super duper big sweet tooth which is why she always has a lollipop in her mouth to satisfy her hunger for sweet things //because she always ends up spending all her money whenever she goes out on sweets, lollies and anything sweet/// She is going through a phase right now where she has an obsession for pastelly coloured things which is why she dyed her hair half pastel blue and pastel yellow like a girl who grew up in Harajuku Japan. She has also taken into her wardrobe lolita styled clothes and will refuse to wear anything but frilly lacy skirts.

Mine's not really an OC but can you draw sans from undertale (if you're feeling up to it, holding a little white dog)?

OH MY GOD YES I NEED THIS
can I have a guy with a grey hoodie, and the hoodie is on his head, and he has a tote bag?
He's a shy person/

hi! maybe you would consider my mayor?

2wd10ex.jpg

personality: happy, sweet & shy

thanks so much for this <3

I know this is REALLY old but I LOVE your art so yeah, lol. Feel free to draw anyone in my toyhou.se link!

Back