• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ freebs (closed)

tumblr_inline_nxzhl8ms7e1simzty_540.png

-----

cries the light bulb just died in my room and its really too dark to draw so I'll be stopping for today....

Just watching and huehue, really love these <3 rip that lightbulb though Dx It's the same in my room one week later my main bulbs burnt out ahah xD

her? x
personality: friendly, optimistic, likes to smile

thank you for considering!!

Last edited:
Hello~ Can you please draw me? Looking at your art has me all riled up, it is so good and you're incredibly talented!

1447458990453.14.jpg

I'm pretty shy at first but as I get to know you I will not shut up! :blush:
For a pose recommendation could you do something sassy for me?
Thanks for considering drawing me!

Perhaps this girl? She's loving, intelligent, loyal... Any pose is fine, but could you include her bow and quiver?

Thalia.jpg

(sorry for the insanely large ref)

im on mobile rip

if you still have refs and wanted to do my oc from you that'd be great :'D don't feed my laziness tho I should get them

Omg these are so awesome i know i have stuff from you already buuut

[Click!]

Just gonna leave this here in case you want to uwu

hey if you want to do my oc I would be happy!

(not really flashy or dynamic but you wanna add wings or whatever to make him/her look cool)

click!!! (do either of them)

Ayyeeeee TYVM! >//3//< Much dynamic indeed! <3
./feels tempted to put 2 light bulbs in his hand though, YOU MUST HAVE LIGHTTTT
./shields self with waffles

I... am always tempted to draw RW in #6,maybe someday....

Hi! Your art is super cute omg
Maybe you'd like to try my Gemsona, Moonstone?
c713443_612b0c0234adae0a8e0bd96c319f66cb.png

Thank you! c:

either of the two,
pink haired is quiet but when he does speak its all sarcasm and rude comments. :)
gray haired boy thinks he's tough but in reality he's a little baby who tries to be sarcastic.
gray haired wth horns is his alter ego, hes 100% annoying / bratty.

thanks for considering :)

Last edited:
Back