• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SJ's Mini TBT Pop-up Shop 🎨 [closed ❤️)

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (93) +
SJ’s Mini TBT Pop-up Shop

Status: Closed for a little while. TYSM for the support. ❤️

I thought I’d open a little temporary pop-up to gauge if there’s any interest in some little character drawings. I really enjoy drawing with a purpose, and I’d love to improve my skills by drawing for a couple of forum users if there’s any interest. 😊

✅ My only examples are feminine, but also willing to draw masculine or androgynous characters.
✅ For style 1 and 2, I can draw AC reps and OCs. For Style 3 (AC-style villagers), I can draw pets/animal OCs, or official AC villagers, all in an AC style only.
X Cannot draw animals or anthropomorphs (ears, tails, etc. are ok)

Style 1 (chibi proportions)
A full body chibi-style character, with a pose and expression. Comes on a transparent background.
Reference:
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.):
TBT cost: 200 TBT
Rh9RSAL.png
zueOmtB.png
OE8RWXs.png

sFL9khQ.png

*In order, characters belong to @/mimicheems, @/Balverine, @/Aquilla, @/S.J., @/Dunquixote, and @/Blink.
Style 2 (more regular proportions)
A front-facing half-body or bust portrait. Comes on a transparent or simple coloured background.
Reference:
Background (e.g. preferred colours, transparent, etc.):
Additional information (e.g. expression, clothes, etc.):
TBT cost: 300 TBT
rGyV5e7.png
FdM62Wv.png
a9WFiet.png

*Characters belong to @/Mimicheems, @/Balverine and @/SpaceTokki77 respectively. 😊
Style 3 (AC villagers)
AC-style villagers, either official AC villagers or your pet/character. Results and styles are variable! Please let me know whether you prefer a square portrait or a full body picture. Comes on a transparent or simple background.
Reference:
Background (e.g. preferred colours, transparent, etc.):
Additional information (e.g. expression, clothes, accessories, full body or half body, etc.):
TBT cost: 150 TBT
Wcft47c.png
8o0K9tM.jpg

*Kidd is owned by the beautiful Jenny @/themysterybidder! 💗

SgKr9FV.jpg
WzYVw64.jpg

Please feel free to include any information about their personality that you’d like me to know! 😊

Note: I draw primarily on weekends and can’t guarantee a timeline for delivery. I will attempt to finish your character within a week and will keep you updated. Thanks for your patience! 💖

Thanks for looking! Hope you have a lovely day! 🌟

All completed for now!

Last edited:
OMG I've lowkey been waiting for you to open an art shop! :)

Style 1
Reference: X
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Clothing as per ref, could she be closed mouth smiling with eyes open doing a peace sign?

OMG I've lowkey been waiting for you to open an art shop! :)

Style 1
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Clothing as per ref, could she be closed mouth smiling with eyes open doing a peace sign?

Aaaaa, that's super kind, thank you! I can't wait to draw Saki! 🥰 I have the day off, so I'm going to get started now. You can send payment before or after completion, either is fine! 😊 Thank you so much for your order! ❤️

Aaaaa, that's super kind, thank you! I can't wait to draw Saki! 🥰 I have the day off, so I'm going to get started now. You can send payment before or after completion, either is fine! 😊 Thank you so much for your order! ❤️
Yes! Thank you so much!! I can't wait :D

Saki for @Corrie 😊

I hope you like the chibi! I am happy to make changes, so please let me know! 😊💖

>> Imgur folder link <<

Coloured lineart/black lineart 😊

5slBIgN.png
953wrNn.png
OMG she looks so cute in your style!! I knew it!! Thank you so much!! She's so awesome <3333 Would it be okay to order two of that style of chibi? One more of her and another of a feminine male character?

OMG she looks so cute in your style!! I knew it!! Thank you so much!! She's so awesome <3333 Would it be okay to order two of that style of chibi? One more of her and another of a feminine male character?

I'm so glad you like it! 😍💖 That sounds great, I'd love to draw them! 🥰

I was wondering when or if you’d create a shop! I think your art is adorable, so I’m definitely interested. I’d like one of my OC, which is basically me or how I see myself.

A front-facing half-body or bust portrait. Comes on a transparent or simple coloured background.
Reference:
Untitled159_20230105171722.jpeg

Background (e.g. preferred coolers, transparent, etc.): Transparent
Additional information (e.g. expression, clothes, etc.): I’d like him in his black jacket and signature hat. The expression is totally up to you, but more reserved if that’s makes sense. Not anything overly expressive or overly excited. The expressions in the art of my signature and profile reflect my personality more, so you can go off that.
TBT cost: 300 TBT, and I can send once you confirm. Thanks!

I was wondering when or if you’d create a shop! I think your art is adorable, so I’m definitely interested. I’d like one of my OC, which is basically me or how I see myself.

Reference:
View attachment 493186
Background (e.g. preferred coolers, transparent, etc.): Transparent
Additional information (e.g. expression, clothes, etc.): I’d like him in his black jacket and signature hat. The expression is totally up to you, but more reserved if that’s makes sense. Not anything overly expressive or overly excited. The expressions in the art of my signature and profile reflect my personality more, so you can go off that.
TBT cost: 300 TBT, and I can send once you confirm. Thanks!
I would love to draw your cute OC! 🥺💖 I can't wait! 🥰

Thank you so much ;w;

A full body chibi-style character, with a pose and expression. Comes on a transparent background.
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Could Saki's pose be the same as the one you did for Aquilla's character in your example? (I think that's theirs anyway lol. The pink haired one with the black paint splotched type dress). Except could she have an open eyed and closed mouth smile?

Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Please do not include the blue blazer or the yellow scarf. Open mouthed smile with a wink, giving a thumbs up.

Reference: https://toyhou.se/1123910.viola
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Don't forget her fluffy ears! ;)

Thank you! :)

Reference: https://toyhou.se/1123910.viola
Additional information (e.g. pose, expression, clothes, accessories, etc.): Don't forget her fluffy ears! ;)

Thank you! :)

Thank you so much for your order! 😊💖 I'm currently filling two other orders, so there will be a small wait. I hope that's ok. You can send the TBT before or after I finish your chibi, either is fine! 😊

Viola is really cute! I'll make sure to include her fluffy ears. 🥰 Was there a particular pose you wanted her in, or shall I come up with something?

Style 3 (AC villagers)
AC-style villagers, either official AC villagers or your pet/character. Results and styles are variable! Please let me know whether you prefer a square portrait or a full body picture. Comes on a transparent or simple background.

Reference attached!

Background green and yellow watercolor!
Additional information: The flourish reaction with each star a different color! If you can maybe a keroppi pin in her ear! Like the image attached!

YOUR THE BEST AND YOUR ART IS SUPER CUTE! I’ll wait as long as you want!! Also if you accept could you draw her from New Leaf rather than New Horizons? Thanks!!
7459EF22-C1E4-49BC-8A7D-71729923A9B1.png75FD364A-0A40-45F6-9E54-95FD42CDDE86.png

Style 3 (AC villagers)

Reference attached!

Background green and yellow watercolor!
Additional information: The flourish reaction with each star a different color! If you can maybe a keroppi pin in her ear! Like the image attached!

YOUR THE BEST AND YOUR ART IS SUPER CUTE! I’ll wait as long as you want!! Also if you accept could you draw her from New Leaf rather than New Horizons? Thanks!!
View attachment 493410View attachment 493411
Awww, accepted! Thank you for the kind words! 😭😭💖 There will be a little wait as I finish up some other orders, thank you so much! You can send the TBT before or after I finish, both options are fine! I can definitely draw her from New Leaf, and include everything else you've mentioned! 😊 Can't wait to draw her for you! 🥰

Thank you so much for your order! 😊💖 I'm currently filling two other orders, so there will be a small wait. I hope that's ok. You can send the TBT before or after I finish your chibi, either is fine! 😊

Viola is really cute! I'll make sure to include her fluffy ears. 🥰 Was there a particular pose you wanted her in, or shall I come up with something?

Oh, I don't mind waiting at all! Take all the time that you need. <3 You can draw her in whatever pose you'd like. :) I just sent the TBT! Thank you so much again!!

For @Croconaw! 💖 Thank you so much for your patience. I'm so sorry it took so long! 💖

It's important to me that I get your OC right, so please let me know if you'd like any changes. ✨ Thank you so much for your order 🥺🥺

>> Imgur folder link <<

I draw on quite large canvases, so please also let me know if you need a reduced file size! 😊

Transparent

RHrLttI.png

OPcXral.png

Last edited:

This is great! I like the blue background on the second picture since it matches the hues in the character. The eyebrows are a natural black, though, so could that please be changed to black? Otherwise, great art and I appreciate it!

This is great! I like the blue background on the second picture since it matches the hues in the character. The eyebrows are a natural black, though, so could that please be changed to black? Otherwise, great art and I appreciate it!
I edited the previous post to fix the eyebrows, and added them to the same Imgur link! 🥰 I'm so glad you like it. 🥺 Thank you so much again for letting me draw for you! ✨💖

Back