• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digi's camp shop! - 125 tbt per icon ꒱ ˊˎ˗ ✩ - slots closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (483) +

u5ArfkD.gif
u4FDhOC.gif

kq4YY9A.gif]
[ digi's camp shop! ]
kq4YY9A.gif]

rXWhpGK.png

kq4YY9A.gif]
kq4YY9A.gif]
kq4YY9A.gif]
  hello everyone! digimon here! i'm in need of some tbt and and have been mulling over the idea of potentially opening an art shop to help motivate me to practice and improve! i thought test running a camp shop would give me the push i need to get started! i'm opening slots for my villager chibi style that i tried doing for my pencil passports submission!​

kq4YY9A.gif]
[ rules! ]
[ ✧ ] each piece is 125 tbt feel free to send it after i send + you approve a sketch!
[ ✧ ] this shop is only for my space passport chibi crayon style (if that's what you can call it orz)
[ ✧ ] slots are not first come, first serve. if anyone is interested, i will leave a "😍" on posts that are accepted
[ ✧ ] i'm opening 6 2 slots for now but can open up more later on!
[ ✧ ] mayors/island reps are i'm more hesitant with villagers but i'm willing to try!
[ ✧ ] please use the order form below and include the word moonbeam some where on your post! (´ • ᵕ • `)

kq4YY9A.gif]
[ order form! ]
username: oh na na, what's your name :3
reference photos: leave any photo's you'd like me to base the piece off of
what colours included: pallette? colour of the frame/background, or no background, png ver?
any extra details: any other extra info that you'd like me to know

Code:
[color="#7a78eb"][b]username:[/b][/color] 
[color="#7a78eb"][b]reference photos:[/b][/color] 
[color="#7a78eb"][b]what colours included:[/b][/color]
[color="#7a78eb"][b]any extra details:[/b][/color]

kq4YY9A.gif]
[ slots! ]
kq4YY9A.gif]
reserved
kq4YY9A.gif]
open!
kq4YY9A.gif]
closed!

kq4YY9A.gif]
[ complete! ]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Cheremtasy [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 lieryl [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 skarmoury [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Emolga59 [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Mimi Cheems [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Mick [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Nougat [link]
kq4YY9A.gif]
 Cirice [link]

Last edited:
username: Emolga59
reference photos: Will dm in a bit
colours included: purple!
any extra details: Could the border be a darker purple and the bg be a pastel-ish purple if possible? Thanks :3
Payment: 225 TBT 😉

HI CUTIE

username: lieryl
reference photos:
111.png
moonbeam (real)
colours included: leaving this up to u
1690821812351.png

any extra details: i drew the bandaid on her cheek white for some reason LOL could you match it to whatever the in-game version looks like?

the way i RAN 🏃‍♀️💨

username: it skar
reference photos:
1B821B87-C7A7-4D48-A5B0-3789950844B9.jpeg
FB65F2EE-72D9-4F45-BA9F-427E8B0C40E3.jpeg
CB49AA71-0432-4ECC-BDAE-7B3134B91B09.jpeg

colours included: uh im dumb w colors, maybe a galaxy blue palette??
any extra details: moonbeam ilysm also if u could have her hugging an etoile doll i would actually cry...... but no pressure tho whatever ur comfortable with ily 🫶

username: Mimi Cheems
reference photos: boop :3
colours included: anything you think fits!
any extra details: moonbeam !! it'd be super cute if maybe you could draw her holding cheems (the meme dog cuz that's who she's based off, i'll even pay extra tbt ;w; ) thank you ily!!

Continuing the tradition of posting in all the space camp art shops because it would be silly not to 🌠

username: Mick!
reference photos:
If you need more references check here!
Might edit that link when I've organised them somewhere better. Also moonbeam of course
I usually like to draw the hair a little wilder/less smooth than the reference below, but you do what you think looks best, I trust you
1690835201146.png
colours included: yes please, I like colours. It'd be fine to continue the teal/blue/pink/purple space aesthetic that is currently happening, so like your example?
any extra details: feel free to add space whale plush if you want to (willing to pay of course), not required though. you got this I trust you

kq4YY9A.gif]
hello friends
i am slowly but surely working my way down the list, but thank you for being super patient with me! ;u; i'm slow but i am pouring my heart into these for sure! 💜

Cheremtasy's icon is complete!
Mk3AQhH.png

HI CUTIE

username: lieryl
reference photos:
View attachment 502554moonbeam (real)
colours included: leaving this up to u View attachment 502555
any extra details: i drew the bandaid on her cheek white for some reason LOL could you match it to whatever the in-game version looks like?

hFDeuu4.png

hello legendary lie lie
X3NHDg0.png

thank you so so much also here is a slightly more saturated ver because
Toaw5DS.png

the difference is so tiny BUT I FEEL THE COLOURS BRO
jzurgtM.png

kq4YY9A.gif]
hello friends
i am slowly but surely working my way down the list, but thank you for being super patient with me! ;u; i'm slow but i am pouring my heart into these for sure! 💜

Cheremtasy's icon is complete!
Mk3AQhH.png

hFDeuu4.png

hello legendary lie lie
X3NHDg0.png

thank you so so much also here is a slightly more saturated ver because
Toaw5DS.png

the difference is so tiny BUT I FEEL THE COLOURS BRO
jzurgtM.png
DIDDY I LOVE HER :C JAJKSD THE TWO VERSIONS IS TAKIN ME OUT THANK YOU??? BRO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL
1690948644942.png

kq4YY9A.gif]
alrighty pals, another one hot off the digi press? Emolga59 is next up on the list! thanks again for your continued patience with me!
2zDD5xx.png

the way i RAN 🏃‍♀️💨

username: it skar
reference photos:

colours included: uh im dumb w colors, maybe a galaxy blue palette??
any extra details: moonbeam ilysm also if u could have her hugging an etoile doll i would actually cry...... but no pressure tho whatever ur comfortable with ily 🫶

pENpUp2.png

the way i'm running back to you 🥰 i drew etoile's arms to only realize your loving hands would hold them 💖

DIDDY I LOVE HER :C JAJKSD THE TWO VERSIONS IS TAKIN ME OUT THANK YOU??? BRO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL View attachment 503535
me the entire time, i need more pastels
Toaw5DS.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH LIE LIE TuT

kq4YY9A.gif]
alrighty pals, another one hot off the digi press? Emolga59 is next up on the list! thanks again for your continued patience with me!
2zDD5xx.png

pENpUp2.png

the way i'm running back to you 🥰 i drew etoile's arms to only realize your loving hands would hold them 💖

me the entire time, i need more pastels
Toaw5DS.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH LIE LIE TuT
im so late to replying i just got home AHHH MY BABY GIRLS THEY ARE SO CUTE !!!! THANK U SM DIGI ILY!!! 💓

kq4YY9A.gif]
hello! @Emolga59 's piece is all set, thanks KING <3 Mimi Cheems is up next! <3 thank youuuuuu!

username: Emolga59
reference photos: Will dm in a bit
colours included: purple!
any extra details: Could the border be a darker purple and the bg be a pastel-ish purple if possible? Thanks :3
Payment: 225 TBT 😉

uhpvYnC.png

im so late to replying i just got home AHHH MY BABY GIRLS THEY ARE SO CUTE !!!! THANK U SM DIGI ILY!!! 💓

ty skar ;u; love youuuuu
X3NHDg0.png

kq4YY9A.gif]
hello hello!! @Mimi Cheems 's icon is done! thank you so so much! Mick is up next! 🛸 thank youuu!~ 👽

username: Mimi Cheems
reference photos: boop :3
colours included: anything you think fits!
any extra details: moonbeam !! it'd be super cute if maybe you could draw her holding cheems (the meme dog cuz that's who she's based off, i'll even pay extra tbt ;w; ) thank you ily!!

YnwLlL2.png

tysm mimi! i struggled a bit with the meme dog (the somber expression is so hard to capture 😦) but please let me know if you want a version without it! 💗

kq4YY9A.gif]
hiya!! here is @Mick 's piece! 🛸 thank you!~ 👽 i had a blast drawing your island rep!! i plan on opening 2-3 slots in the next couple of days (just not atm because i feel like i take too long and i'm quite slow at this LOL) but thank you for your support and patience everyone!!

Continuing the tradition of posting in all the space camp art shops because it would be silly not to 🌠

username: Mick!
reference photos:
If you need more references check here!
Might edit that link when I've organised them somewhere better. Also moonbeam of course
I usually like to draw the hair a little wilder/less smooth than the reference below, but you do what you think looks best, I trust you
View attachment 502698
colours included: yes please, I like colours. It'd be fine to continue the teal/blue/pink/purple space aesthetic that is currently happening, so like your example?
any extra details: feel free to add space whale plush if you want to (willing to pay of course), not required though. you got this I trust you

IuOx64p.png

QxsD34k.png

kq4YY9A.gif]
hello again! i think i'm going to be opening up 1-2 slots (probably 2 tbh) i'm limiting slots only cause these take a lot more time than i expected tbh! they're a bit more detailed than my sample ;u; but i've had fun working on characters/reps that aren't my own! please reply if interested and i'll react with a "😍" if accepted ;u; ty~

here is a piece i made for @Nougat 💗

zsJJG90.png

Do you think you can try doing a cat villager ? ;v; I can offer more TBT if you need

username: Cirice
reference photos:
dczasq2-439bba30-edb3-4c99-8151-bd17015f3e86.gif
cornet ref.png
what colours included: choccy colors
avs.jpg
any extra details: moonbeam :v there are two little sprinkles that are his eyebrows. his name is cornet but I mean it doesn't matter for the drawing xD

kq4YY9A.gif]
hellooooo~!! here is @Cirice 's icon!! thank you for letting me draw cornet! i told you on discord but i'd literally lay my life on the line for him 🎂🙏💞

Do you think you can try doing a cat villager ? ;v; I can offer more TBT if you need

username: Cirice
reference photos:
what colours included: choccy colors
any extra details: moonbeam :v there are two little sprinkles that are his eyebrows. his name is cornet but I mean it doesn't matter for the drawing xD

idTM0zU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back