• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SJ's Mini TBT Pop-up Shop 🎨 [closed ❤️)

Thank you so much for the orders Corrie, and for being so patient! 😭💖

Please let me know if you would like any changes to either of them, as I would be happy to do so! 🥺💖
>> Imgur folder link <<
iZRDWhF.png
YFA2E6Y.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the orders Corrie, and for being so patient! 😭💖

Please let me know if you would like any changes to either of them, as I would be happy to do so! 🥺💖
>> Imgur folder link <<
mkl5Dp2.png
YFA2E6Y.png
YAAAAY!!! I was so excited when I checked! :D thank you so much!! <3333 Could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff? Other than that, they're both perfect!!

YAAAAY!!! I was so excited when I checked! :D thank you so much!! <3333 Could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff? Other than that, they're both perfect!!
Oh my gosh, yes of course! I don't know how I missed the ear cuff! I'm so glad you like them otherwise! 💖💖💖

Done! I updated the post above with the new pic of Masaomi and updated the Imgur link too! 😊 Thank you so much again! 💖💖💖
Thank you so much S.J.!! <33333 They're so freaking cute!! I love them to pieces!

For @Milleram ! I wasn't expecting so many orders, so I know it has taken forever. I really appreciate your patience and your order, so thank you so much! 💖 I'm so grateful!

I hope you like them (two because I wasn't sure about my first sketch, but decided to complete it anyway 😊), and please let me know if there are any changes you would like! Thank you again!😊💖✨

For @Milleram ! I wasn't expecting so many orders, so I know it has taken forever. I really appreciate your patience and your order, so thank you so much! 💖 I'm so grateful!

I hope you like them (two because I wasn't sure about my first sketch, but decided to complete it anyway 😊), and please let me know if there are any changes you would like! Thank you again!😊💖✨

Oh my goodness! They are both absolutely adorable!! I love them both so much. <333 Thank you so much for taking on my order when you were already so busy. I am very happy, and will definitely be back to order again in the future. ^_^

For @Mr_Keroppi ! 🐸💖 One flourishing Bunnie! ☺️🐰 I hope you like it, but please let me know if you would like any changes! I would be very happy to make any changes you would like! 😊
OMG SHE IS ADORABLEEEE THANK YOU S.J 😭💚💚🤩🎉🥰 SHE IS PERFECT! May I use her for my channel later alongside my other Keroppi?

OMG SHE IS ADORABLEEEE THANK YOU S.J 😭💚💚🤩🎉🥰 SHE IS PERFECT! May I use her for my channel later alongside my other Keroppi?
I’m so glad you like her! 🥰💖💖 Of course, she’s yours do with as you please! Thank you so much for your order. I really, really appreciate it! 🌟💖

Back