• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

South Parkify your isle! 😅 (3 options)

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Feedback
100% (113) +
Untitled69_20230201145128.png

(My oc)

This has been my thing for awhile, I love to draw my villagers in this style in my own mini series. Sadly its crud with language and enuendos so I cant post it

But I love drawing villagers in a South Park style! So Id love to do the same for you. I have three options to pick from :)

--

First one is simple profile shot of your Rep and villagers, in up to 11 seprete pictues.

One rule is that I get to design the outfit! This includes your rep. Of course your villagers will be in their default outfits, however theres two options
---
Note. I will also do Ocs, and other media characters. If its your oc please provide a descrption of their personality as well as image.

If you want me to do a chatacter in media I will look them up and you let me go from there. So if you want say Takamichi from Tokyo Revengers, you let me do my thing. I will always look them up first and it will be in chatacter.

All outfits for both Oc and Media will be the outfit you have your OC is in. Media characters will be in their default outfit.

All outfits will be long sleeved and have gloves. I will simply make the end color of your characters sleeve longer. They will also wear colored gloves. You may provide me with a color, or ill just pick one that fits in.

Ill give you the option if your ok with hats. i might not do hats, but if you dont want me to give them hats lemme know.

--

One is simple the other is dramatic . Example of simple is Ione here, just her in a cute pose.
Untitled95-1.png

Note, my cannonization for my own Ione (when I had her) was that she was radio active due to her glowing. So she always has a hazmat suit on, gloves, and a mask.

Obviously your Ione wont be like that. Unless you give me an idea of what you want.

The other is dramatic. Which is an example of Shino here.
Untitled96.png
Again my cannonization. Bur Ill come up with something more dramatic revolving with them. It wont go out of character.

My Shino believes shes a summoner, and carries a bottle of red paint and brush to summon her besties. But I'll come up with something different for you. But dramatic will be more involved.

So if you want dramatic I advise you give me an idea of what you want, or your cannonization for them. Also what you want. I'll be working my magic for them. Come up with something funny and in character

I will do up to 11 including your rep. So the minimum price will be eleven tbt. If you catch my drift.

Please provide details if you have any you would like. All will be PG, and nothing in appropriate. But Dramatic is more in depth.

Both Simple and Dramatic cost the same:

Profile Style:
Dramatic or Simple:
Media/OC or Animal Crossing:
Number of Characters:
Character names:
Additional Details:
Hat:

Price is 1 per character. Minimum is 11 including Rep.

--

Sign style!

Untitled28.png

So this one would take the longest! Its a picture of a minimum of four characters all around, or on a sign spelling your islands name!

This option is a minimum of four characters! Since the logo for this in the show features the main four!

South_Park_main_characters.png

The back ground is up to you, but the default will be on the beach seen here!
If you have a specific design in mind do tell me, or provide me of an area of your island you would like for it!

For Ocs or Media Characters:

For Oc please provide me with up to four other characters, that can be anyone if you want you Oc with media chatacters then I will do so!

Important is the logo! Please provide me with a name you want on it, I dont wanna give you a blank sign after all haha.

For media characters it will always be the title of the seties unless you want something different!!

Sign Style
Media/OC or Animal Crossing:
Number of Characters (minimum or Four:
Names of Characters:
Name on Sign:
Background details:
Additional Details:
Hat:

Price: 5 TBT minimum
--

Third is Screen Shot manipulation!

Pretty much most of my mini series is taking a screen shot and change it up to actually be something different.

As the examples below
2023080916060400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Untitled53_20230131135220.png
2022091415012800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Untitled57_20230131230120.png

This one can be wild. Its also only avalible with Animal Crosding, its alot of fun to do these.

All you have to do is provide me with a screen shot with a conversation between two characters like the examples above

Then you let me do everything else. Its all up to me. All manipulations will be PG.

Screen Shot Manipulation:
Screen Shot:
Aditional details:

Price is 5 tbt per screenshot. You may have more then one.
Thats about it!

(Note: there will be no thought bubble in the corner)
--

I look forward to bringing a little South Park to your island!

Last edited:
Back