• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs~! ...Again. (Paying RLC/TBT)

Rio_

#SquareGrassGang
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (193) +
This is my fourth (!!!) time making a thread like this (fifth if you count threads not about OCs...), because after all these years, I am still too cowardly to be the one to approach people 90% of the time ^^U

Most of these OCs I made over 20 years ago!! And while they are cringey I love them too much to change much about them ;o; The first part of their story is actually set in 2004 to 2005, so 2024 is a sort of special anniversary I guess! I would really love to buy art of them to celebrate <3 Sadly most of them still don't have good reference pics even after all these years ;(

BUT I did create them all as players on my old ACNH island and I have a screenshot of them! So I thought that maybe I could buy some art of the Animal Crossing versions of them ^-^

ACNH
The mid-2000's gang
ocs_in_acnh.png

A group of teenagers with ~abilities~ who investigate the frequent paranormal phenomenon that occurs on their small island nation.

NOTE: Harold's hair is supposed to be dark brown like in the picture below, not green
IMG_3134.JPG

I'm looking for art of any one of them, multiple of them hanging out, or couple art (Stephanie & Chase, Brianna & Harold). Can provide more information on personality/relationship dynamics if needed- I'm just very lazy to write about everyone all at once i have too many OCs

Non-ACNH

I do have references of a few of my OCs if you'd prefer to do something non-ACNH style:

d65zer4-e13d7640-1fcd-430b-aa78-bfa63e007ffa.png

Name: Brianna
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Average build, slightly broad shoulders
Hair: Dark brown, chin length, ends flip outwards; has "Sailor Moon" style bangs and a side ponytail
Eyes: Hazel/Golden-ish
Skintone: Light
Facial Features: I... don't know. I can only see her with generic anime face in my head 😅
Style: Lot's of blues and pastels, cutesy outfits

Summary:
A hyperactive fangirl who loves anime, cosplay, and all things cute. She is bubbly, friendly, and kindhearted, but can be rather obnoxious, argumentative (at least in matters of fandom), and gets on people's nerves. She wears a school uniform despite the fact that her school does not have uniforms- she's just that much of a weeb. She is a talented seamstress and helps costume the school's plays. She has the power of hydrokinesis.

de1rujn-881adc96-9ac1-4620-ba7a-80014b41961e.png

Name: Nathan
Age: 15-16 in part 1 of the story, early to mid twenties in part 2
Height: 5'3
Body Type: Short and Stocky, kind of pear shaped
Hair: Short, ginger hair with bangs
Eyes: Part 1- just Grey, Part 2- One grey, one dark red (i draw the grey one without an eye shine to emphasize the difference between the two, but you don't have to)
Skin: Pale
Facial Features: Down-turned, beak-like nose; round-ish face; large, round eyes
Style: Likes cheap and comfy clothes; often wears merch of his favourite fandoms; sometimes wears eyepatch to cover red eye (long and convoluted story...)

Summary:
The would-be King of their island nation... if the monarchy hadn't been dissolved 200 years before he was born. But he still feels entitled to the fortune his distant relatives squandered and is constantly coming up with get-rich-quick schemes (they never work out). He uses his intelligence and cunning to charm the rich and powerful- to some success (and to a lot of failure). He is very passionate about his geeky interests (Star Wars, comic books) and has curated a large figure collection. He is also obsessed with Christmas. He likes to come across as put together and unbothered by life, but is actually a hot mess emotional wreck.

He can communicate with birds (did i mention the royal family was descendent from other dimensional bird people? Because they are descendent from other-dimensional bird people.) and partially see into another dimension with his red eye.

Nathan and Jamison are a couple in Part 2 of the story, so I would also buy couple art of them too :D Their dynamic- Nathan is very flirty and loves to tease Jamie. Jamie acts like a major Tsundere towards Nathan, but is head over heals for him.

de1rufz-b4d087e0-8390-4aff-84b2-5f09cdbaae59.png

(He's only in part 2 of the story)
Name: Jamison aka Jamie
Height: 6'4
Body type: Average build
Hair: Medium-dark brown hair; Starts out with short, clean cut hair which he later grows into a shaggy, shoulder-length style (can choose which one to draw)
Eyes: Light blue eyes (but I stylize them as lavendar or periwinkle)
Skin: Olive/slightly tan
Facial Features: Big, bushy eyebrows; down-turned/droopy eyes (aka "tareme style")
Style: Preppy and/or casual; doesn't like being flashy unless it involves holiday outfits (in which case he'll go all-out on tacky Christmas sweaters)

Summary: With a US Senator and a District Attorney for parents, and a doctor and a lawyer for older brothers, Jamison constantly feels the pressure to live up to his family's legacy and to not do anything to "tarnish" his family's reputation. He is conservative, an extreme perfectionist, and -a doormat- a people-pleaser. He starts off very close-minded, but learns to be more open-minded after experiencing life away from the pressure of his family. While he remains polite and reserved in public, in private he becomes more willing to let loose, have fun, and express himself. He loves Christmas, daytime tv court shows, and taxidermy. He has no powers.

One of my newer OCs (still cringey though...) Here's a link to a previous thread because I'm too lazy to write everything again
Lovely reference sheet drawn by @Warrior aka @happylittleimp on Twitter!

daverefsheetresize.png

He has two forms: a civilian form and a superhero form (you can choose whichever you prefer to draw~!)

If you are interested in drawing anyone, please let me know <3 Can pay in either RLC or TBT (what is shown is all I have). And if you are Canadian and accept CAD, please let me know so we can avoid currency conversion fees!

PS. I also have newer OCs that I would love to get commissioned one day, but neither have references nor have I recreated them in game (and since I restarted both my islands at the beginning of the year, I don't have the items unlocked to do so TT^TT) But I will update this thread if I ever manage to!

PPS. Since Valentine's is coming up I would especially love to get some Valentine's themed art (but I know there isn't much time to work with!)

I'd love to draw your characters again! The 2000's gang would look really cute in my simple chibi style. I'm also down to draw your other characters too! Tysm for considering!

Here's my shop with examples/prices. I'm only open for rlc for now.
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/snowifers-art-shop-doodles-new-style-open.553311/

Oooh I'd love to get someone in the simple chibi style, it's so adorable! I just need to make up my mind on who 🤔 Once I figure things out, I'll be sure to place an order! :D

Hey there!! ; 7 ; I would love to draw your adorable OCs, and I'm impressed by how long you've had them and give them so much love!! <3 My wife has an art thread together for me because I have anxiety managing stuff on my own, you can give it a look if you'd like!

Hey there!! ; 7 ; I would love to draw your adorable OCs, and I'm impressed by how long you've had them and give them so much love!! <3 My wife has an art thread together for me because I have anxiety managing stuff on my own, you can give it a look if you'd like!

Hi, thank you for sharing your shop 😊 I would love to order from you! It might take a few days for me to make up my mind on what I want, but once I’ve decided, I’ll be sure to make a post there! 😄

Hi, thank you for sharing your shop 😊 I would love to order from you! It might take a few days for me to make up my mind on what I want, but once I’ve decided, I’ll be sure to make a post there! 😄

I'm so happy that my art piqued your interest! ; 7 ; Please take your time and don't feel pressured! I look forward to anything you may want cos all your OCs are cuties that I'd be honored to draw!

Back