• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Foods you dislike

I can't deal with most cheese (white cheeses are usually okay), I would rather eat dirt than eat tomatoes, and celery is the worst thing ever to me. Additionally, while I love seafood generally, I'm not a big sushi fan at all...

most eggs are yuck tbh unless it's really good made omelet.

also plain popcorn. it NEEDS butter or im so not eating.

Yeah. If it's like deviled eggs or like eggs used in hibachi I'm fine, but I just don't really like them by themselves.

I don't like sushi and seafood and peanut butter and mushrooms and sausage and sometimes pepperonis, and some more but now I seem food picky haha

i really hate the yolk of boiled eggs. i dont mind if the egg is scrambled but just the yolk alone is just really gross to me - it just feels so dry and is impossible for me to swallow bc it soaks up all the saliva, unless i take in a few sips of water. anything with that gelatin texture that isnt actually jello is something i try to avoid eating as well. in other words, the fat from meat

i really hate cruncy foods >~< i dont like the texture of them i guess. i also really dislike frosting and i always take it off of my cake. also, i dislike grape flavored things (they remind me of medicine) and most orange flavored things are gross (orange soda is disgusting). i also dislike coleslaw and macaroni salad

i really hate tomato slices. the texture of the insides is so gross and slimy. i can eat tomatoes in pretty much any other form--even diced if the cubes are small enough--as long as it doesn't taste like a raw tomato slice.

i actually like most vegetables but i can be pretty picky about how it's prepared. straight up boiled veggies are kinda gross, you gotta spice them up.

Liver or any organ meats! Ewwww!
Can't eat blue cheese without throwing up! :(

i am such a picky eater! i will go into detail on the two worst things in life:
cucumbersketchupasparagusprocessedmeatfruitychocolatedarkchocolateyoghurtmousse
Cheese is my number one least favourite food ever. It is gross, and tangy, and it has a weird texture.
Eggs. EGGSARESOGROSSOML. The texture is just off, like its slimy inside and like chewy yet soft on the outside and then there's a hard covering? No thank you.

Last edited:
ugh yeah i hate eating eggs on its own the white is like chewing on rubber or something and the yolk smells so bad ugh.

I hate fish. And like 99% of ocean based food. I don't like when people try to mix fruit and chocolate ew. I don't like cheese or dairy that much either. I don't like carrots or celery or mushrooms either. Not a big turkey fan. Or lettuce.

Some more stuff I dislike because it's morning over here and that just made me think of a bunch of breakfast stuff I don't like.

- Sugar Puffs are gross.
- I don't like toast with just butter on. It's fine with something else on as well like jam, but with only butter... Ew.
- Rice Crispies are ew.
- I can't remember what they're called... I think they're called Fruit Loops, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, they're disgusting.

Last edited:
chocolate and fruit/raisins in it ugh so fricking yuck idfk how people can eat that tbh

raisins in general. especially if it's in bread, like why would anyone ever think it would be a good idea to put raisins in bread??? raisins are sweet and disgusting and they should never ever ever be in bread. just stop it.

raisins in general. especially if it's in bread, like why would anyone ever think it would be a good idea to put raisins in bread??? raisins are sweet and disgusting and they should never ever ever be in bread. just stop it.

this and in those swedish saffrons buns things whatever they are named in english. ugh also yeah bread with raisins like no.

Back