• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Foods you dislike

i'm so picky..my parent's hated me when i lived with them.
i hate steamed veggies, corn, broccoli, sprouts, etc. i also hate all type of sea food, MINUS fried calamari. i hate cheese. all cheese except shredded Parmesan on my pastas. I also HATE jelly with a fiery passion. and coconut, pineapple, and mango. yuck. i dislike strawberries too, too many seeds.

honestly this list would go on for pages.
my biggest issues with food are the textures. like i think some foods taste so good when the texture of it isn't implemented into the meal/ drink. like i love real strawberry flavoring but the texture of the seeds makes me gag horribly so i can't eat strawberries regularly. i think corn smells amazing and i wish i could eat it, but the popping texture in my mouth of it makes me want to gag. i used to like cheese until melted gooey pizza cheeze would gag me and now my mind's like " nah bro don't eat that you're gonna throw up now."

it's all mental. and it ruins me.

Mushrooms. I don't even like foods that contain mushrooms. 99% of the time the mushrooms ruins the flavor with its slimy texture or with its flavor.

i agree so much about texture/consistence about food it does a lot and if they are properly cooked or not.

also i hate cilantro with a passion ugh should be banned tbh

I don't like meat and can't handle spicy food. Pretty much anything other than that I'm fine with, but it rules out like 99% of Mexican food.

Also! I put pineapple and mushrooms on my pizza :D Whenever I've ordered this, the person looks at me like I've just killed their family and just goes "why would you do that?".

Last edited:
I don't like cookies or biscuits much. Just not my thing.

Also a couple veggies. I'm not too much of a picky eater. I absolutely don't like anything hot which is non-spicy though.

Last edited:
I don't like anything with barbecue sauce, raw apples, birthday cake and super sweet frosting.

What food do you dislike?

--x--

For me, it's chocolate (I only eat it rarely, but afterwards it makes me feel a bit queasy bc it's too sweet) and crisps (or chips, as people like to call them)
//cue people saying i'm weird for not liking these ha

Yaaaay I'm not the only one here who doesn't like chocolate! :D I actually just think the taste of chocolate is ew, though.

I absolutely cannot stand onions that are not cooked properly or raw. It's fine if there isn't much in whatever food I have and it's well-cooked, but any other time it's just disgusting. Plus there's the awful taste it leaves in my mouth afterwards... No amount of toothpaste or anything seems to get rid of it, so I have to wait until it eventually goes away. ;-;

I also strongly dislike anything with ginger in it.

I hate chocolate too. You're weird if you think it tastes good :c
Also sprouts. They smell & taste like farts???

most chocolate.. like the only one i really like is dark one but i cant have it too often

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and yeah raisins, ugh it's like chewing on dried ears

Back