Favourite dog breed?

King Charles Cavalier Spaniels are my favorite. We used to have one years ago, but they've since passed. Now we only have cats!

I think Nintendogs is what made me admire dogs. My favorites are Shiba Inus because they're so cute, though I also like Cavalier King Charles Spaniels because of how sophisticated they look. In addition, I'm fond of Dachshunds and Huskies.

all this talk of golden retrievers, I need to show you all the most blessed boy there ever was: Mr Sunny Bean 🥰💞
20240205-094512.jpg

but yes, golden retrievers are definitely my favourite dog breed. I knew I wanted one since I was a kid, and I got Sunny back in early 2020 (not a pandemic puppy, though, I planned on getting him before it even started). he's the bestest boy ever and I couldn't imagine my life without him 💗

I don’t know dog breeds very well, but it might be a corgi at least judging on appearance. There is another type of dog I liked in the past but I’m not sure what breed it was.

If we're just talking aesthetics, I've always loved Borzoi! Long-nosed animals are my favorite animals, and borzoi have pretty much the longest snouts of all the dog breeds.

10 Elegant Facts About the Borzoi | Mental Floss

I think more people have heard of them as of the last couple of years (ish?) because of some borzoi-themed meme that I'm not super familiar with. But it's been weird to have people actually recognize the term all of a sudden!

Runners-up:

- Rough collie (I grew up with a collie who was an absolute angel dog, and currently have a second collie who is . . . not, haha. Fun fact - collies are thought to have some borzoi in their lineage, hence the long snoot on the collie as well.)
- Dachshund (Delightful little sausage body)
- Golden retriever (the quintessential Dog)

I'm going to cut myself off there. I was a very intense Dog Child so I can name a pretty large number of breeds, which is useful for impressing friends if you're out on a walk.

I think all dog breeds are great! (well, except Bull Terriers lmao) I was crazy about Nintendogs back during the Nintendo DS early days, it made me want to learn about all kinds of breeds. I spent hours playing, it's such a cute, relaxing game.

If I were to get a doggo, I'd go for a Pomeranian or Shih Tzu. I have some experience taking care of them, since I babysat (in this case, dog-sat lol) for my cousin. Basset Hounds, Shibas, Dalmatians and Beagles are some of my favorites too but I really think all dogs are just wonderful, even though I'm really more of a cat person xD

I think Frenchies and Pugs are so adorable, though!

Mine is Shih Tzu. I’m biased as I have one, and old dog was half-Shih-Tzu, half-Poodle. I also love Weimaraners, Corgis, Pugs, Cavalier King Charles spaniels, Chihuahuas, Pekingese, Poodles, Norwich terriers, West Highland white terriers, French bulldogs, Australian Shepherds, Pomeranians, Beagles, Golden Retrievers, and Huskies.

Back