• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite Disney movie?

My all time favorite Disney movie is probably my favorite of all time overall.

BEAUTY and the BEAST

To me the art style, the voice actors, and the music were all perfect. Sadly most of them are gone. ( Jerry Orbach and Angela Lansbury to name my favorites)

Dont even get me started I will rant.

My top 5 Disney/Pixar movies in order:
1. High School Musical 3 (this is actually one of my favourite films of all time. I saw it in theatres on my birthday when I was a kid and immediately loved all the songs. I went back and watched it again a couple of days later. It's my comfort film)
2. Enchanted
3. All of the Lilo and Stitch movies
4. Frozen
5. Coco

I loved all of the Disney/Pixar movies when I was a kid, but some of my favorites are The Emperor's New Groove, Alice in Wonderland, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story, Mulan, Hercules, The Little Mermaid, A Goofy Movie, Finding Nemo, and Tangled

Updating my answer because I've binged a ton of Disney movies.

Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Finding Nemo, Huntchback of Notre Dame.

I wanted to like UP...but it didn't do anything for me outside of the intro sequence :(

My favourites as a kid:
=#1 Winnie the Pooh
=#1 Pocahontas
#3 The Lion King
#4 Beauty and the Beast
A Bug's Life (Pixar)
Monsters, Inc. (Pixar)

My favourites as an adult:
#1 Up (Pixar) 💕
#2 Ratatouille (Pixar)
#3 Inside Out (Pixar)
#4 Onward (Pixar)
Honorable mentions
Luca (Pixar)
Turning Red (Pixar)
Elemental (Pixar)
Brave (Pixar)
The Jungle Book
The Fox and the Hound
Mulan

I have a few favorites: Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Mulan, Tangled, Frozen, Encanto, and Lady and the Tramp. My least favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan because Peter is such an annoying little brat that keeps getting away with things and desperately needs to be punished big time which is why I was so happy when he was the villain of the Chip N Dale movie. I’ve always seen Peter Pan as the true villain of his movie and refused to cheer for him.

I'm not sure I have a top favorite Disney movie. I either really like the movie, it was ok, or didn't care for it. And I feel like Disney has movies going in all kinds of directions today.

My top 6 non-cartoon in no particular order...
• Cruella (this one is underrated impo it was really good)
• Aladdin live action
• Pirates of the Caribbean series
• Starwars series (does it count?)
• Maleficent (both)
• The Santa Clause (nostalgia?)

My top 7 cartoon in no particular order...
• Lion King (great classic!!)
• Avatar (both) (is this live action or not?)
• Wall e (probably the winner in cartoon tbh)
• Mulan
• Pocahontas
• Moanna
• Brave

.... I looked at the Disney movie list and honestly there is a lot I haven't seen. Maybe I should make some effort sometimes to see more? But the list I have here, I like these for different reasons. Some have good stories or I like the creative art or vibe and it just made a good experience watching the movie.

My favourites are definitely influenced by what was coming out when I was a kid. The Lion King, Aladdin, and Hercules are probably my 3 favourites and I don't know if I could pick a #1 out of those 3.

I like a lot of the movies, but I would say Mulan, Bug’s Life, Lion King, and Toy Story are my top favorites.

Some of mine would be-
Fantasia
The Fox and the Hound
Finding Nemo

For non-animated, maybe-
Arachnaphobia
What About Bob?

But in this household, there is really only one top favorite. We watch The Lion King. Every. Single. Day. At least once a day. If we're doing something else, The Lion King is playing in the background.

Hands down, Mary Poppins “live” action.
Animated: the little mermaid and lady & the tramp
Pixar: soooo many. Toy Story (1, 2 &3), monsters inc, finding Nemo, the incredibles
Luv me some Disney movies!!!!

Honorable mentions: fox and the hound, RobinHood, dumbo (😭😭😭) 101 Dalmatians

Back