• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite ice cream 🍦

My favorite flavor is one that used to be served at Milwaukee Joe's called Cotton Candy flavor. I remember enjoying it a lot growing up and I haven't ever been able to find anything quite like it since. It was truly delicious. 😋

I'm good with most other flavors, but that would be my #1 choice if given the chance.

this is a great thread idea esp as we are moving into warmer months here 💗

my ultimate fave flavour is pistachio !

It’s gotta be banana flavor. It’s a shame that it’s not a popular flavor. I’m still upset about discovering the UK McDonald’s has banana milkshakes. WHY NOT US?

Cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, and soft serve with little pieces of chocolate or candy are my favourite.

I seldom eat ice cream, but I do prefer non-dairy fruit flavors like mango. 🥭🍦 I always did like Rocky Road ice cream, but preferred it without the almonds. ❌🌰 They should make one without it and call it Bumpy Road... 😜 This may also be a regional thing, but "Super Man" flavored ice cream is popular here, whatever that even means. 🤨 I like to think of it that one day, a little boy dropped his ice cream cone smack on the ground and as he began crying, 😢 Super Man swooped in onto one knee, puffed out his chest and said "Do not worry, little boy! I got you covered! ☝️😤 .... AAAGGHHH!!!!" 😫🔥 and then proceeds to melt himself into the puddle of goop known today as Super Man Ice Cream. 😋

I don't really eat ice cream all that much. I'd have to go with any classic flavors. Cookies and cream, chocolate, even vanilla isn't bad, cookie dough. It's all good. A pretzel company teamed up with one of the ice cream companies where I live and made sweet and salty ice cream with tiny pretzel pieces it was pretty good, but it didn't last long. It was either a one time thing anyway or no one liked it enough.

There's also a pumpkin pie version and it wasn't bad. I had it a few times, but it's not one of those ones I would want to eat all the time. And fruity ice cream like sherbets are good to. It just has to depend on the season.

I don't generally eat ice cream very often, usually just on special occasions like birthdays and such.

That said, a few years ago I found a Pumpkin Pie flavor from the Turkey Hill brand that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately it was one of their Limited Edition seasonal flavors and was gone by like December of that year. The following year, they had different flavors for the Autumn season and, while I've gone on to check their website in ensuing years thereafter and seen that it has returned periodically, I've never seen it in stock anywhere near me. Maybe it wasn't a big seller in my area, maybe my area doesn't want to bother stocking the limited editions, I'm not sure. I did get a different Pumpkin Pie flavor from a local ice cream company and I like it too.

My other favorite flavors are Neapolitan and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Neapolitan is kind of emblematic of my inability to make decisions, but what can I say, I like having chocolate, vanilla and strawberry all in one. As for Chocolate Peanut Butter, chocolate and peanut butter taste great together and it's basically like an ice cream version of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

I used to enjoy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream when I was a child, but I haven't had it since my teenage years and I'm in my thirties now. I figure I'd still like it, I just kind of cut out that sort of stuff in high school and haven't had cause to pick some up since.

I'm going to be really boring here and say Vanilla. I've visited an ice cream workshop several times. They had every flavour you could imagine possible, and what did I choose? Vanilla! 🤣 A close second, would be banana!

My favorite is jamoca almond! Vanilla with strawberry toppings good too.

My favorites are:

• Vanilla
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Cookie Dough
I actually happen to love Vanilla, to many it's known as a bland flavor, but my taste buds disagree.
Cookies & Cream used to be my favorite, but I grew out of it since 2022. I'd still eat it if I'm in the mood for it.
Finally, Cookie Dough is my new favorite. I just expanded my horizons and here we are.

Unpopular opinion but I loathe chocolate ice cream a lot, I just can't do it.

Mint choco chip! I also loooove neopolitan ice cream (when it's chocolate, strawberry, vanilla)

Vanilla, because I'm very, very plain. Though I do like things on it from time to time. Vanilla with a cherry shell has been my go-to at the ice cream shop nearest me since I was Kindergarten.

EDIT: Oh right, meant to comment on this.

Unpopular opinion but I loathe chocolate ice cream a lot, I just can't do it.
I'm the same way. I love chocolate pretty much anything else, but for some reason I don't much care for chocolate ice cream. It doesn't taste like "chocolate" to me, really. I'm fine with chocolate as a topping, though.

There's this dark chocolate one with peanut butter cups we get that's really good.

Banana Pudding
Screenshot_4.png

Back