• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite Disney character?

I have a soft spot for Eeyore. 🦛
The hippo will have to work since there is not floppy donkey emoji. Lol
I'm not huge on Disney stuff. There are a few Disney movies I really like though.

My favourite character is Iago
download (1) (1).jpeg

Such an iconic character and one of the most unique voice actors. RIP Gilbert Gottfried

Other characters I like include:
Fox and Hound (Fox and the Hound)
Scar (Lion King)
Timon and Pumbaa (Lion King)
Kovu (Lion King 2)
Hercules (Hercules)
Hades (Hercules)
Genie (Aladdin) RIP Robin Williams
Jafar (Aladdin)
Ursula (Little Mermaid)
Sebastian 😎 (Little Mermaid)
Mushu (Mulan)
Dory (Finding Nemo)
Miguel (Coco)

Just to name a few. I don't really watch Disney anymore but I remember these characters fondly

i'm not a huge fan of disney, but i've always loved all of the characters in a bug's life, especially flick.

i also love bambi and thumper, and like everyone in lilo and stitch.

Zoogina, Dotcom, and MZ from the y2k era programming block Zoog disney! Particularly the 2.0 designs, but I like all of them ^^
IMG_2086.png
they’re sisters!
IMG_2087.jpeg

He’s a funky fella with a great Australian accent!

I vastly prefer the era of Disney movies from their renaissance age (the 90s, when their movies had a lot of musical numbers) such as The Lion King, Hercules, Mulan, etc. My favorite characters? Waaaay too many pop into my head at the same time lol 😂 here are the ones that I immediately think about:
  • Stitch from Lilo & Stitch - he's really memorable and cute, and I love his character arc. It's so sweet 🐨👽💖
  • Scar from The Lion King - best villain song, he's everything I aspire to be lol 🦁😈
  • Tarzan and Jane from Tarzan - they are iconic ❤️
  • Mulan from Mulan - my favorite Disney princess 🐉🌸
  • Megara from Hercules - I think she's fantastic, and I love the scene where she won't say she's in love 🥰❤️🎵
  • Bambi - best prince 🦌🌳
  • Tod and Copper from The Fox and the Hound - the movie still makes me teary-eyed, gives me chills and warm fuzzies at the same time 🦊🐶
Honorable mention goes to The Emperor's New Groove, because the whole movie is such a character 😂🦙💖

61jvJ82 GqL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80.jpg

Mike Wazowski is my favorite Disney/Pixar character.Billy Crystal really brings him to life in the Monster's Inc. movies.

Bambi, Ursula, Hades, Gaston, Beast, Oliver (Oliver & Company), Merlin (Sword and the Stone), Maleficent.

My favorite Disney Princess is Snow White. Although I didn't particularly care for the movie, I did like watching her bond with the 7 dwarfs.

Nowadays, I’m not so sure, but from July 2017 to July 2019, I had a massive crush on Riplinger from Planes and he was my #1 favorite character in general for those two years. ✈️💚🔥

Not sure I could ever just pick 1 so here’s my list:

Mary Poppins is my fav live action character for sure

My fav villain is a tie between Ursula and Cruella

Pixar character is Boo (she’s just PRECIOUS!!!!) & Edna Mode

Sidekick character would be Sebastian

As Disney princesses go, my first instinct will always be Ariel, but Vanellope is tops for me as well

Main characters: sooo hard!!!! Lady, Copper and Dumbo

Just a little add on: my fav Disney song is Baby Mine from dumbo

Back