• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite ice cream šŸ¦

my number one is cookies and cream. anything with caramel is second. i also really like strawberry cheesecake ice cream!

just regular old vanilla lol
there's this strawberry cheesecake flavour from ben and jerry's that i really like though

This sounds pretty basic, but most of the time, vanilla is the best. Chocolate with ice cream is usually best as a topping. Usually as a topping on vanilla ice cream. Thereā€™s flavors like chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies and cream that I like, but I realized that those are kind of covered by vanilla, so unless Iā€™m forgetting something, vanilla reigns supreme.

My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough! Honorable mentions to mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream

A good pistachio in a waffle cone is to die for. I also like mint chocolate, chocolate orange, and vanilla bean.

Some ice cream shops do speciality flavors here like lavender honey or roasted strawberry basil. Fun to try if I'm in the area. šŸ¤¤

Classic (french) vanilla, even better with buttered pecans and caramel tho

Also only had them once but if you ever get the chance to try, red bean and black sesame ice cream are DELICIOUS

mint chocolate chip has always been a favorite but some sort of cookie dough or cake batter ice cream with stuff mixed in is yum too

I like mint chocolate chip! Also the white one with cherries in it (no idea what itā€™s called) and mango sorbet.

cookies n cream then probably any kind of vanilla+birthday cake!

haagen dazsā€™ chocolate peanut butter has had a chokehold on me for years, which is funny cause i donā€™t normally like chocolate ice cream! but the swirls of peanut butter are so creamy, and the chocolate isnā€™t too rich or overpowering so itā€™s great! Iā€™ve tried similar chocolate peanut butter ice creams from other brands, but no one gets it right like haagen dazs does. aside from that, i love strawberry, cookies and cream, vanilla and salted caramel!

Cookies & cream is generally my favourite flavour. But once I had gelato that was flavoured like Biscoff cookies and it blew my mind.

I usually gravitate towards cookies and cream or mint chocolate chip. I also donā€™t mind neapolitan when Iā€™m being basic because I like to have options. If Iā€™m being fancy I love red bean ice cream, but not a lot of places sell that.

My all time favorite is mint chocolate chip but I like any ice cream that has mint in it.

Back