• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What’s your favourite Pokemon?

ivysaur!!!!!!!
every time i walk into a gamestop that’s selling a bulbasaur stuffed animal i cry tears of agony
IMG_2272.jpeg

I've always loved Ditto, like they're just little guyss!! I love them ^^

ac52fed74f4a69b955b635d06ed7dd42.gif

I have a lot of favorites, but my number one favorite is Mew at least design wise.Pink is my least favorite color but I can’t help but love Mew.

Favorite pokemon to use: quagsire or dialga.

Favorite shiny: Lucario

Honorable mentions: Shroomish & Breloom, Wooper, Mudkip, Riolu & Lucario, Ponyta & Rapidash, Vulpix, Munchlax (my newest favorite thanks to an artist who I’ve been following on Twitter; they draw Munchlax all the time), Ditto, Smeargle, Delibird, Sableye, Charmander, Bulbasaur, etc…

I have too many favorites. lol I really miss playing Pokemon.

I've just started playing Pokèmon Let's Go Pikachu, so I've still to rediscover characters I have forgotten from my childhood. However, I have always had a soft spot for Charmander. I can't wait to find my little buddy! 😀

Mew all the way! But in order would be:

1: Mew.

2: Umbreon.

3: Ceruledge.

4: Deoxys.

5: Lycanroc (All forms since i count them as one).

6: Palafin.

And this Trapinch dress as Turtwig!
IMG_1465.jpeg

Ponyta and Seviper!

I love Seviper, she's so colorful, with a cool tail, design on her. Her shiny version is just so beautiful with the pastel green, blue, and (pink?). But I also love the regular seviper too. Her long fangs, lighting-like tail design are so cool.

When ever I have a Seviper I name her Lilly. I had a Seviper named Lilly, in Pokémon Y (My so far favorite game). She's such a little beast on there.

Her little purr in the show was also absolutely adorable.
--
Ponyta is my second favorite, I love Ponyta, she was my first favorite Pokémon, I adore horses and fire horses are just too cool.

Like a white horse with fire for a mane and tail? So cool. I have a Ponyta named Kenny in Pokémon Go. Ever since I assigned her as my buddy she hasn't left. I'm so happy. In Pokémon Arceus, I lost it when I saw them in the fields (It hurt getting their entries though)

Even though I didn't have her in Sword cause I didn't know she was exclusive to shield. I absolutely love the Galarian Ponyta. I want a plushie of her soo badly.

It just can't get any better then that ya know. Kenny has always been my go to name for Ponyta.

When I was a little kid it was Mew and Eevee. Now there’s so many I absolutely love that I can’t possibly narrow it down. If someone forces me to choose I just say Feraligatr because Totodile was my starter in Silver, my first game. <3

Ever since I played The Teal Mask at launch, Ogerpon has become my favorite Pokemon. I think it's because of her backstory, former reputation, and how cut and cool she is at the same time! I also enjoy being able to change her type with masks. 💚❤️🩶💙

I like a lot of them, but my favorites will always be Psyduck and Snorlax.

what a fun question! take a wild, wild guess 👀

Glaceon and Hatterene! 💕
Glaceon has been my favorite since a kid, and Hatterene has quickly climbed to favorite, especially when I saw her shiny form :] I'm playing SV rn and my shiny Hatterene has never left my party 💗

Skarmory is like somewhere around my top 30 favorite LMAO sorry

I like loads, but my go-to answer are usually Misdreavus and Shroomish. Just small menaces.

Totodile, of course - but alongside it, I'm also really fond of Greavard (which was pretty much love at first sight, once its reveal came out), Porygon-Z and Mewtwo!

I think my all time favorite has to be Alolan Marowak, just the absolute coolest design. But I'm playing pokemon GO now and literally every day finding new pokemon that I love, so my answer has the potential to change!

Shoutouts to Teddiursa, Tyrunt, and Leafeon tho!

fcd390ea9072b7a0f44a1d962f4002127b52e5ac_hq.gif

I like many Pokemon, but my favourite has always been Slowbro. I've loved him since I was a child. So cute!

I'm always indecisive about choosing just ONE favorite out of the whole 1,000+ Pokémon lol so to make it more fun, here are my favorite Pokémon of every mono Type:
  • Grass - Shroomish
  • Fire - Litten
  • Water - Oshawott
  • Electric - Mareep
  • Fairy - Florges
  • Ice - Cetoddle
  • Dragon - Axew
  • Rock - Rockruff
  • Normal - Skwovet
  • Ghost - Greavard
  • Bug - Wurmple
  • Psychic - Mew
  • Ground - Groudon
  • Steel - Orthworm
  • Dark - Umbreon
  • Poison - Nidoran♂️
  • Fighting - Pancham
And now, one Pokémon for every dual Type:
  • Grass - Bulbasaur
  • Fire - Ho-Oh
  • Water - Seismitoad
  • Electric - Zekrom
  • Fairy - Dedenne
  • Ice - Lapras
  • Dragon - Appletun
  • Rock - Aerodactyl
  • Normal - Sawsbuck
  • Ghost - Giratina
  • Bug - Sewaddle
  • Psychic - Slowpoke
  • Ground - Larvitar
  • Steel - Solgaleo
  • Dark - Stunky
  • Poison - Nidoking
  • Fighting - Koraidon
  • Flying - Noibat
Honorable mentions: Cubchoo, Eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Bidoof, Incineroar, Frigibax, Politoed, Scolipede, Tyrantrum... I better stop there otherwise this would go on forever lol there are just soooo many great Pokémon.

Back