• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Shrek movie is your favourite?

Which Shrek movie is your favourite?

• Shrek 1

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Shrek 2

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Shrek 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shrek 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely Shrek 2 because it's the most memorable to me. I can't remember much about the 3rd and 4th movies.

Shrek 2! It takes the first and expands on it! Plus you can't beat the "Holding out for a Hero" cover. Soooo good! The Fairy Godmother is a queen!

I only watched Shrek 1 and Shrek 4.

I saw Shrek 4 as a kid in theatres. Shrek 1 recently since we picked up a peacock subscription.

I think I prefer the first one, but I have a blurry memory on Shrek 4.

it's so rare for a sequel to be as good as the original but i think shrek 2 actually did that. shrek 2 is as much a classic as the original imo

Shrek 2 for sure, it added so much and was just more fun than the original in both the story, character development and music. I do also like 4 though, which I don’t think is as popular!

Me and two friends did a shrek marathon years back to determine the best, including the short seasonal films, and we all agreed on 2. We even made a cake to match 🥰
F94A775E-53B8-414E-A7F6-223186D3EF42.jpeg

Back