• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite ice cream 🍦

I'm a sucker for moose tracks, chocolate or vanilla with peanut butter sauce, or raspberry with chocolate chunks.
Cookie dough and cookies N cream are good too.

My top 5 would have to be:

Chocolate
Chocolate hazelnut
Pistachio
Passion fruit
Chocolate brownie

In that order. I also really like vanilla but it has to be the artesanal variety otherwise it is too plain for me.

Anything without maple or raisin in it. Ice cream is a priceless treasure and I could eat it forever. (but sadly not really because too much dairy makes my stomach hurt)

I could name a lot of flavours I love ice cream 😋 I'll try to just name a few though.

I like flavours that have real fruit in them or things that are vanilla with something added (like butterscotch swirl or chocolate swirl), cookies and cream, neapolitain, and maple walnut!

1. cookies and cream - my top fav even though i dislike chocolate like i think oreos don't taste the same as chocolate ??? maybe i am insane idk
2. strawberry cheesecake/any sort of cheesecake flavored - my fav dessert in ice cream form ofc i would love it
3. anything with caramel - i love caramel
4. coffee ice cream - it's like the perfect blend of bitter and sweet/creamy
5. matcha - i love matcha in any form really
6. strawberry - basic but u can't go wrong
7. anything with pecans
8. pistachio

My top two ice cream flavors are vanilla and cookies 'n cream. Vanilla because it has the right amount of sweetness, and cookies 'n cream because the taste reminds me of my favorite kind of cookie: Oreos.

Anything with a graham swirl in it is usually a hit for me. I also enjoy Wegman’s coconut almond fudge and Perry’s peppermint stick (around the holidays).

My favorite flavor is bubble gum. Especially if it has some actual mini gumball pieces inside. The gum are a bit difficult to chew because they become more solid when frozen, but whatever.

Second place goes to cookies n’ cream.

Third place goes to rocky road.

Mochi ice creams are nice as well. I like the basic flavors: mango, strawberry, and green tea.

I am a strawberry lover!! I love traditional strawberry ice cream but I'm also a big fan of vanilla with strawberry swirls and strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

My second favourite is mint chocolate chip and sometimes I'll flip flop between which I like best but recently it's been strawberry.

I love ice cream but I'm not fond of ice cream with a lot of stuff in it, like rocky moutain, or with a lot of sugar and sweet things like swirls of fudge and caramel. Cookie dough ice cream is an abomination! I like Oreo ice cream though.

I prefer:
Coffee
Matcha
Blueberries
Absinthe (rare one)
Spicy chocolate
Maple bluberries

My favorite ice cream would either be mint chocolate chip or any sort of fruity flavour such as strawberry, orange, etc. As much as I love chocolate and chocolate-flavoured things, for some reason as others in this thread have pointed out, chocolate ice cream always has a peculiar taste that sort of ruins the allure of it for me.

Back