• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite Disney character?

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hi, I’m curious what’s everyone’s favourite Disney character? I do like Lady from Lady and The Tramp 🐶

Last edited:
I like Stitch. I got my picture with him. I take yearly trips to Disney World with my mom and I will end up seeking out Stitch each time.

IMG_3037.jpeg

Hmm, there's so many characters, I can't decide! Of the Sensational Six (Mickey Mouse gang), I'd definitely say Minnie! Of the princesses I'd say Ariel, I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid as a kid. And of their general movies I'd probably say Kuzco! I love the Emperor's New Groove.

Some of my favorite Disney characters are Stitch, Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Baymax, Phineas Flynn, Ferb Fletcher, Mabel Pines, Dipper Pines, Judy Hopps, and Vanellope von Schweetz.

Stitch! Lilo & Stitch is one of my all-time favourite movies, and Stitch is so, so special to me. Watching him go from this aggressive, violent, ill-tempered and mannered weapon who was never meant to love or be loved, to this silly, sweet little guy who is cherished by his found family and creator, who considers his fellow experiments to be family instead of enemies, and who doesn’t want to hurt anyone unless he has to is so precious. I love him. 🥹

Disney princess-wise, my favourite has always been Ariel! The Little Mermaid is also one of my favourite movies, and I was obsessing with it and Ariel when I was a kid. I’m not into princesses like I used to be, but Ariel is still very special to me!

I also like Prince Charming from Cinderella, mainly because of how funny he is in the third movie lol, Anastasia (Cinderella), and all of the characters from Tangled!

Scrooge McDuck. Because he's rich... in personality, I mean. Extremely abundant... in his love for his nephews, I mean. Well-financed... in his money, I mean.

I'm amazed that they still haven't found someone half-way decent to replace Alan Young.

Scrooge McDuck. Because he's rich... in personality, I mean. Extremely abundant... in his love for his nephews, I mean. Well-financed... in his money, I mean.

I'm amazed that they still haven't found someone half-way decent to replace Alan Young.
A sea-monster ate my ice cream! Yeah definitely the Ducktales cast and Donald Duck for me.

But I also like Stitch to. Been a while since I've watched either. Time to binge some shows!

Oh gosh it's hard to pick just one... I'm going to sort mine into a few different categories. c:

In general: I related a lot to characters like Alice and Wendy Darling as a kid, constantly daydreaming about being whisked away on a magical adventure. A lot of their scenes are visually memorable to me, too. (Though the same could be said for a lot of Disney's traditional films.) I also really loved Megara from Hercules because she's so sassy. Her song is catchy, too!

Princesses: Cinderella, Rapunzel, Mulan and Eilonwy. I'm limiting myself to a top four because I have a soft spot for most of the princesses. c:

Disney Channel: Amity Blight (The Owl House), the whole main cast of Gravity Falls, Webby Vanderquack (Ducktales)

Does Pixar count? I'm going to say yes.

Fillmore from Cars
Dory from Finding Nemo
Anna and Elsa from Frozen
Hiro and Wasabi from Big Hero 6
Lilo from Lilo & Stitch

-Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger.
-Most of the villains lol. Ursula is my favorite villain bc she’s just that ICONIC. (And though not my favorite villain, I kinda had a crush on Gaston lol.)
-Nemo and Dory
-Mike and Sully
-Jack and Sally in the Nightmare Before Christmas
-The Sanderson sisters
-Grogu
-Most of the toys in Toy Story
-Stitch
-Hercules, Megara, and the Muses
-The fish and kitten in Pinocchio
-Dumbo and his mom
-Moana and Maui
-Louis from The Princess and the Frog
-Mirabel Madrigal
-Ariel and Prince Eric
-The Fairy Godmother
-Cheshire Cat
-Mulan
-Belle
-The Genie
-Classics like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, etc.
-Olaf the snowman
-The three funny guys from Mulan
-Marie from The Aristocats

Last edited:
I really love Winnie the Pooh. He's my fave. I also have a soft-spot for Donald Duck because my dad really loves him, lol.

Disney Princess tho? I love Snow White, Ariel, and I really like Belle, too.

Does anyone else remember the Baker from Cinderella 2? He was so sweet and handsome, and I like how he brought out Anastasia’s soft side. They made a cute couple, and I wish they had their own spin-off.

Back