Favorite drinks?

Coffee (black), Chamomile Tea, and this Mexican soda called Jarritos (specifically the guava flavor) and thats about it. (outside of hot water, which I almost always prefer over cold water :p)

Lemonade, coffee, sprite, chocolate milk, and of course water

date kefir, lemon juice, hot cacao milk, mango lassie and rose-hip honey tea, clove and ginger tea and kombucha

i like water, and i love unsweetened tea! too healthy? hehe
i'm not particularly a fan of soda (feels weird :cool:), so i don't really drink it- maybe once a year when i'm at some gathering and that's the only option, or if it's for a root beer float or something :) i'm also not a fan of really sweet things, so starbucks drinks are a no usually (too much syrup and milk)- i love black coffee though! during finals i always get iced black coffee from einsteins and it gets me so caffeinated i shake! that's probably kinda bad but uhh

I have Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness in the morning, then water for the rest of the day. Don't really drink anything other than that!

Water and orange juice

I still don't get why people love coffee...doesn't it taste horrible?

Last edited:
I love a good cafe con leche (Cuban-style coffee), and that new-ish "flat white" latte from Starbux...

I like hot Irish-blend black tea, or Chinese "pu-ehr" fermented tea...

eh at happy hour i like either an India Pale Ale, or a hurricane, an old-fashioned, or darkNstormy...

I have a cinnamon almond milk macchiato almost every day from Starbucks, room temp water, iced royal tea/milk tea, cold jasmine tea, red wine (Malbec or a good Cab), cookies and cream milkshakes, blood orange San Pellegrino, can't think of my favorite hard liquor drink, Ebel's Weiss beer, coffee... I really love beverages I guess lol.

Back