• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own any squishmallows?

Do you own any Squishmallows?

• Total voters
I don't personally own any but I do think it's fun to google people's names and see what kind of Squishmallow they are. I recommend this activity to everyone.

This did not disappoint! 10/10 activity, highly recommend
look at how cute she is 😭😭
oi29p938pal61.jpeg

I don't personally own any but I do think it's fun to google people's names and see what kind of Squishmallow they are. I recommend this activity to everyone.
1711522629239.png

I googled milly squishmallow and got this!!! porter is that you

I don't own any squishmallows either but this was fun!

I have several Squishmallow possums and a couple of Fuzzamallows (squid + wolf). Love using the Fuzzes especially as pillows. So cozy. 🥰

I have two not counting my cat beds. I’m more of a Squishable fan, but there were a few Squishmallows I was considering getting before I found out who they support. I got the ones I currently have plus the two beds before I knew. I knew it by Christmas when I got my second one as a gift, but my mom got it before she found out from me so it was too late to return.

Last edited:
I'm squishmallow-less but that's ok. I don't really have room for it and my dog would probably steal it. Ive seen some cute ones, but not any that I felt that were irresistible. But I also don't go looking.

Squishmallows are like the cutest and softest lil plushies! I love plushies and toys so when they started being sold in stores near me I was tempted. I never actualy bought any, but my mother gifted me a Pompompurin Squishmallow for Christmas! The tags are too cute to take off 💖I LOVE WHEN COMPANIES MAKE CUTE PACKAGING! Adds to the experience imo
1711975973923.jpeg

I think some squishmallows, particularly the animal themed ones, are cute. 🐱🐻🐰 The ones themed after food or other items are just excessive in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️ I own zero, as they're a little too feminine for me to want to own one, but I agree they indeed look nice in the possession of a chick. 😅 One of my plush toys is a Super Mario Bros. question mark block from the NES game. Sooo.... 😂

Not at the moment. My sister bought two squishmallows before but the dogs sat on them and got some good use. They're long gone now, but I wouldn't buy anymore. Only a few of their designs speak to me..

I prefer Squishables and Build a Bears, but I do have one regular Squishmallow (a bat) and a keychain (an armadillo). I probably won't get any more, unless I find one that I really fall in love with.

I have one and don’t plan on collecting them but I made an exception for the one I have as it’s Togepi. I actually preordered it and thought it was small. When it arrived however it ended up being a large one. 😅

IMG_7087.jpeg

i have a couple, but i don't really know them by their given names haha. my favorite is the bat i got like four years ago. i also have the cow devil and a big dinosaur from valentines day.

Back