• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a planner?

Do you use a planner?

• Total voters
in school yes! now i just use my calendar app on my phone. i think it does the trick for me since i can see how my schedule looks for the month and make quick adjustments as needed.

i used to own a planner in my first year of high school but then i stopped. might need to start using them again though tbh.

I do have a journal that I sometimes also use as a planner, it's usually spread out with regular (almost) daily diary entries, and some pages are checklists for myself. At some point I feel I should use it to meal-plan. :]

i would love to use a planner but i just know i would forget about it like a day later and never use it

With high school, I did not keep a planner/calendar because I completed all of my assignments waaay ahead of time 😅 but with college, I plan to keep a paperback planner/calendar handy!

I have to by choice. Its for professional reasons. If I don't use one then everything becomes a mess 🤪

I used to be an AVID planner user, with color coded outline blocks around each day that something was happening or due, and even multiple colors inset if more than one thing was happening on that day. Red was a bill due, Blue was an appointment, Green was payday, and Light Blue was a birthday. I was SUPER organized with everything. Then I stopped working and had Nicholas and a good chunk of my organization went out the window. 🫠 I'm still pretty organized, at least I'd like to think, but the way in which I am is very different looking now than it was before Nicholas.

I started using a hobonichi planner this year, half as a checklist/planner and half just as a journal. Mostly fill it with doodles about what I did, so I don't have any super cool/cute spreads to show off LOL.

I got it because my gf wanted one, and got a second one for me last Christmas. Now I think I use mine more than she does, hahaha

i started using one last year to keep track of various projects i have going on. it's been really nice to track daily events and progress. seeing this thread reminded me i need to order a replacement agenda soon since i accidentally bought an academic year agenda for my first one lol.

i also got a separate monthly view agenda for 2024 that i've been using to track my mood and that's been helpful.

Nope. I’ve tried and the only time I stuck with it or that it helped was on school/college. To do lists doesn’t help either— with getting me to do them or narrowing things down so they’re less overwhelming.

Back