• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Stationery?

What is your favorite stationery? :3

• Total voters
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Okay so I feel like this would only pertain to collectors like me, but what's your favorite type of stationery to collect? c:

For me, personally. I LOVE stickers! Washi tape and pens are a close second. And I love collecting memo pads just as much as the next collector xD

What do you make with these stationery? Do you keep them for collection purposes, use them for pen-paling? Or for journaling? I'd love to know what everyone thinks!​

so cruel that I couldn’t pick every single option !

washi tape comes out on top, since it’s a roll I don’t feel bad about using it and can go a lil wild - I love stickers but feel scared about using them !! if they aren’t in the perfect place then they’re RUINED

pens/pencils I associate more with art than stationary but I usually like to use pink or purple 1.6mm bic pens - paired with some pastel highlighters

I adore letter sets but rarely use them LMAO HOWEVER I regularly use my stamp seal kit with dried flowers for any envelope I can find

sticker stamps are cute just a bit fiddly

Memo/ sticky pads are probably my biggest collection!!! they would be number one but I don’t use them anywhere near as much as washi tape

Screenshot (237).png

Nooooo, just two?! 😭

I guess my very top two would be pens and sticky notes, though I have ended up with a bunch of cute stickers over time, that I don't use for anything (I mean, they’re still cute though!). At the very least, pens and sticky notes are functional.

I try to limit the amount of stationery I buy lol

probably letter sets! i always buy them if theyre cute but i dont write as much as i used to so there’s a lot of new ones untouched. i love love love handwritten letters

memo pads are a close second but i collect them more than i use them

Japan has some unique stationary products from clear erasers, to weird staplers. I have some anime themed pencil boards. Those are usually a sheet of plastic or laminated cardboard you put behind notebook paper to avoid marking or indenting the sheet behind it. These were somewhat popular over here in the mid 2000's.

Post automatically merged:

so cruel that I couldn’t pick every single option !

washi tape comes out on top, since it’s a roll I don’t feel bad about using it and can go a lil wild - I love stickers but feel scared about using them !! if they aren’t in the perfect place then they’re RUINED

pens/pencils I associate more with art than stationary but I usually like to use pink or purple 1.6mm bic pens - paired with some pastel highlighters

I adore letter sets but rarely use them LMAO HOWEVER I regularly use my stamp seal kit with dried flowers for any envelope I can find

sticker stamps are cute just a bit fiddly

Memo/ sticky pads are probably my biggest collection!!! they would be number one but I don’t use them anywhere near as much as washi tape
I just picked up a scented memo pad that looks like a cream filled sandwich cookie with a bite taken out of it.

Last edited:
I'm crazy about stationary.. but the one I go absolutely nuts for is paper. I love memopads, journals, notebooks, legal pads.. you name it..
Then, I have pens.. pencils... I also love washi-tape too, used a bunch of washi-tape when I was doing amiibo card trading... gahh...

I went crazy for these letter sets at one point. They're so cute!
1710441776612.png
1710441820424.png

Image Source: Jetpens (not available on their site anymore though)

I love love LOVE stationery so much!!! Esp stickers, washi tapes and letters sets have my heart 🥺 Everytime I go to Japan or Korea I always make sure to buy a set - I think they have my while bank account and more 😂 I like to use them instead of birthday cards because my handwriting always looks like it starts floating towards on side when I write on lifeless paper 💀 BAHAHAHAH
I even tried my hand at making some a little while back!!! But they take so much time to make x.x

When I was younger, I used to have a sticker book collection. I would collect all kinds of stickers and display them on there! I also used to collect different kinds of pencils but stickers were my favorite thing to collect at the time. Now I collect trading cards! :blush:

my favorites are stickers and ink stamps! I used to collect many stickers when I was younger, and ink stamps were always fun to use. I would like to buy some soon actually when I get back into journaling!

i love stationery! i love getting, giving, and using stickers and washi tape a lot, but if i had to pick... i like letter sets most! i sometimes send letters to my friends, and i love picking themed letter sets to write on. after that comes stickers because theyre fun to decorate with.

there's something about writing on cute stationery that makes me really happy. i love buying memo pads too, for a similar reason!

Stickers! There are just so many cute ones and they're so fun to collect! My problem is trying to figure out where to put them ahahaha.

Pen and pencil, I never have enough of those but barely use them. Always on digital.

Back