• kiki & lala

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other (tell me in the comments!)

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Where is pompompurin 😭 I love that little pudding pup

cinnamoroll is close second
my deepest apologies 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

I don't collect anything Sanrio but it would have to be the cute dog, I had to search up the name and apparently it's called Pochacco (never heard the name before).
he’s soooo cute! he’s my sister’s favourite but i can never seem to get his figurines 😭

my deepest apologies 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

he’s soooo cute! he’s my sister’s favourite but i can never seem to get his figurines 😭
Honestly I thought that he's a new character since I first saw him like one or two years ago but apparently he's from 1989. I guess he just isn't / wasn't that popular, or maybe he is having a resurgence recently since he's featured more now. In that case you'll probably be able to find stuff easier soon.

I love keroppi, corocorokuririn, and cinnamoroll the most. I don’t have a lot of sanrio stuff but I will sometimes buy things with those lil guys on it.

There are so many cute ones but Usahana is my absolute fave!!! 💛🩵🩷💜🧡💚
IMG_3542.jpeg

My mom got me my first usahana merch and I’m so excited to wear it!! It’s a super cute t-shirt with Usahana in a fruit sundae! I also have a handful of other sanrio merch including a cinnamoroll plushie, a cinnamoroll phone case a hello kitty poster, a pompompurin tee, a kuromi blanket, and a kuromi coin purse!

Pompompurin got scammed 💔 He did not make the polls..

but he’s my favorite! I have a pullover hoodie of him, some slippers, a Build a Bear of him.. He’s been my fave ever since I was young. I used to watch Hello Kitty: Stump Village on the VHS from the library NONSTOP as a kid. And ever since, Pompom’s been my all-time favorite :3 He’s so goofy!

Another one of my favorites is Pochacco. He’s super cute ;w; It seems I love the dogs, lol. I also love My Sweet Piano, My Melody, and Hello Kitty! :3

little twin star! i just love the aesthetic and im also a twin and i just think it fits our vibe (i say altho my brother will have no idea who they are lol)

Back