• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own any squishmallows?

Do you own any Squishmallows?

• Total voters
I thrifted a small little squishmallow that looks like a baby chick and I adore her. She is my daughter and I will protect her with my life 🥚🐣♥️

you should show us the tiny duckie !!!!
Your wish is my command…

Behold the tiny duck….

IMG_1544.jpeg

I believe I have a frog one that my best friend gave me for my birthday, I think they're cute but I don't really have any interest in collecting them!

I have 2 frogs, an alligator, a jellyfish and a cow. The 2 frogs + the alligator were gifts, and the other two I bought myself! I never used to care about them but after being gifted a few I started to become interested in them.

I do! I have Reginald, the captain of the lacrosse team XD he's so cute and derpy, I love him. I got him for a steal for $14 at Kroger!

nope! they're really cute but i feel like there's so many it's a bit intimidating to even start. frankly i don't even know where people are buying them (lol)

I have one, it’s a small one and it’s a cow. Despite being a huge fan of plushies something about squishmallows just doesn’t click with me. The only other one I’ve ever considered getting is one I found of Dragonite because it looks super funny.

Yes I have one, a My Melody squishmallow!! 🥹 my bf bought it for me just last month!! I've always wanted a squishmallow but l wanted one whose design I really really liked (wasnt into majority of the designs), so when i saw a My Melody squishmallow with my bf, I got it! My Melody is one of my favorite Sanrio characters so I liked the plush a lot ;w;

20240302_215047.jpg

I have a big dinosaur one. I wasnt originally going to get it but it was on clearance for like $10 so I got one and I love how soft and fluffy it is.

I own Squishmallows of dessert-themed Tuxedo Sam and My Melody, and a unicorn-themed Hello Kitty. They are giant, and they take up the room, but they're still so cute to have!

I don't plan on collecting anymore anytime soon, because they are way too many to try to collect them all.

I have lots of squishmallows like over 30, I didn't see myself collecting them at first, but I really liked the Halloween ones and then I got a few licenced ones, and deep sea creatures, also recently got a dog bed that's a pineapple. My favorite is the werewolf Wade, I have like 5 different versions of him

I don't collect them, but I do have one! It's a large frog with pink cheeks and a rainbow patch across its stomach.

i own quite a few! most of them are sanrio themed but i also have a cute butterfly one!

I have several plushies, but no squishmellows. Haven’t really had a chance to look into them tbh

Uhhhh I think I got the mushroom one from my mother for my birthday, because she felt bad I didn't have a present to open and because it looked like a pokemon to her.

i have two but only one currently on display. it is a blue and beige budgie and i got it from a friend. the same friend gave me a macaw mallow a while ago now but im not sure where it is. i want to find it to be able to call it a 'collection'. lol

Sadly not :'( I only have some tiny versions from McDonalds

Back