• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own any squishmallows?

Do you own any Squishmallows?

• Total voters

oak

Avatar by silh & Signature by taj
Bells
Island
Usagi
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
So do you own any squishmallows? I have about 4 big ones and a couple key chains so not many compared to others. Most of mine were gifts from my partner.

Also my favourite one is the little breakfast sandwich keychain named Geronimo.

Last edited:
Sadly no, but my relative liked collecting them as they had a collection in their bedroom and one in their car.

• Throw Beans
Reactions: oak
I own one!!! Tiny squishmallow. I bought a lil mystery one at the store the other day because it reminded me of @Xara! It turned out to be a lil bunny named Satine. I might bring her in to work for my toddlers to play with but I haven't decided yet.

Okay well actually does my cats squishmallow bed count? Because if so then I have two!! I found a lil frog squishmallow bed at Shoppers around the holidays and had to buy it.

I have one. It's a mid-sized coral red fox, and I think it was one of the original ones. The person who gifted it to me loves and collects them. I can't believe there are so many now!

• Celebrate
Yep! My partner gave me a fox one with a lil scarf! I also have three mini ones I bought with my sister!

• Bonk
I found a tiny grey bunny one at a thrift store but otherwise I don't have any others. They're cute but I'm kinda poor and need to prioritize other things.

• Bonk
No not really, I don't even want to own any either. They don't have me in a keen interest you see?

No, I do not own any. Some of them are cute, but I can’t see myself actually owning any. I’m not a plush collector, and I’m not a collector in general.

i have two! one lil togepi and a peacock named briannika, both of them are chillin’ on my bed!

nope, i think the vast majority of them are weird looking. some of the collaborations with other brands look alright but they're expensive.

I used to have quite a few, but even though I think they are cute, I just don't collect them. I prefer collecting normal stuffed animals. I do still have one though, a brown and tan dog named Harris! 🐶

I have a valentine’s day edition Roxy the cat and a big Isabella the bunny! I made up a headcanon that Isabella speaks sign language with her ears. Both are super cuddly and make great impromptu pillows!

I own one!!! Tiny squishmallow. I bought a lil mystery one at the store the other day because it reminded me of @Xara! It turned out to be a lil bunny named Satine. I might bring her in to work for my toddlers to play with but I haven't decided yet.
Are you calling me a lil mystery Squishmallow………… 😔 ily

I have an over abundance of Squishmallows, to the point that I had to donate some of them ‘cause I ran out of room for them LOL, and I still have so many that they take up more space on my bed than I do. I’ve also pretty much run out of room for them on my bed (though lord knows I keep trying to find it 😂), so some of them are on my bookcase, drawers, shelves etc!

I’m too tired to count them right now, but I have an estimated 22+ Squishmallows! I mostly have medium-sized ones, but I also have 2 large, 1 small and 6 tiny ones! Though, I gave all of the tiny ones to Bonk to kick around, so they’re technically hers now!

I love all of my Squishmallows, but my absolute favourite (and most recent addition to my collection) is the adorable bunny axolotl that my wonderful friend @/xSuperMario64x got for me!!

1710128957502.jpeg

His name is Tinley, and he is the loml!! I adore the tie-dye colours so much, and the bunny ears are so precious!! He’s literally the embodiment of Easter, I love him so much!! I’m still in disbelief that not only did I get to meet Bug (and @/Shellzilla_515!), but that they both got me such adorable and thoughtful gifts!! 😭💗 I still feel so bad that I didn’t have anything for them, but I’ll definitely make up for it if we’re able to hang out again!! I’m so, so grateful for my friends and for my adorable new axolotl friend! He’s also very squishy and cuddly!!

My other faves are my Autumn the Twizzler cat, Archie the axolotl, Holly the owl and Dawn the deer! Autumn and Holly are especially special to me. I got Autumn the day after my late black kitty Zeva died, and despite how sad it made me at the time, and how close I was to not getting her because of it, I got her in Zeva’s honour. Holly was a birthday present that my mom got for my late grandmother either on her last or her second last birthday. My mom initially kept Holly for herself when my grandmother passed, but she ended up giving her to me. :’)
IMG_6303.jpeg
IMG_6300.jpeg
IMG_6305.jpeg
IMG_6304.jpeg

I do not! I would like to get one, though. I just never ever want to spend too much money on stuffed animals, but I do like them and think they're fun.

Back